Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: End pug-only minis now and forever!

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    You're so anti-competition it's disgusting, the only way a scrub like you can win minis is to be assigned to an OP stacked team so you can effortlessly stomp the other team into the dust without them even having a chance.
    LOL, this is Surgery you're talking to. The entire Fury and even a good part of Crom are laughing at you.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    LOL, this is Surgery you're talking to. The entire Fury and even a good part of Crom are laughing at you.
    Seconded
    /10chars

Lleilwin and Kalston are both just upset because I called them out for being terrible players that abuse minis for tokens.
    Last edited by -Syd-; 14th June 2014 at 08:48.

Are you kidding? No population? Really? It seems to me that Fury has enough people online for 18v12 world PvP and 35v17 siege but not enough for mini game groups, I find this hard to take seriously.

STOP SPREADING LIES!
    Spreading lies LULZ

so you think because 18v12 and a 35v17 happen 82 players!! a server load like fury can support premade vs pug
    That population is rubbish for a MMO

In prime of prime best of prime time very cold outside everyone on holiday best of the best PRIMETIME (outside of a siege) fury has around 100 players doing PVP it should be thousands!

FOR PREMADE VS PUG A MMO POPULATION IS NEEDED MASSIVE PLAYERS ONLINE SO QUITTER AND AFKER ARE INSTANT REPLACED IN THE PUG TEAM

STILL YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT!!
    With out such a replacement system it will never work!! the quitter and afkers will reach a all time high
    you Syd are delusional

Wait a sec I think today Syd is starting to understand that AOC does not have a MMO population to support his premade vs pug

Dead game is dead. Nothing to see here. Move along.
    Syd maybe change END PUG-ONLY MINIS NOW! to MAKE ONE AOC SERVER and ATTRACT THOUSAND MORE PVPERS so we can pug vs premade

Exclamation trueeee!

This pug-only nonsense has gone on far too long and it needs to end soon. Mini games are almost unplayable because of all the baddies and crusty players that sign up for them. It makes no sense to divide teams up the way the current system works. How can anyone honestly defend pug-only mini games? How is a system that is based purely on luck fair in anyway? The way minis work now is that you are either lucky and get on a good team, or you get unlucky and and get stuck on a sh1tty team. how is this balanced or fair? Ending pug only minis is not about farming pugs for an easy win, this is a red herring argument by people who fear competition, we simply want to control who we play WITH.

The way minis are today:

-Teams are imbalanced or stacked. The random queue often gives one team all the healers and gives the other team nothing. Most minis games today are hopelessly stacked and end before they even begin.

-A safe haven for baddies. Bad players cannot be held accountable in anyway for being bad or acting in a way that hurts their team. Bad players know that they can join minis and play however they want and that there's really nothing anyone can do about it because they can't be replaced.

- It sets the bar low. The quality of minis has never been worse and keeps getting worse. Pug only minis encourage people to play like lone wolves, completely ignoring the needs of their team mates. In a game that was built from the ground up around teamwork and grouping, this means ever decreasing quality.

- A way to grief. Griefers will use the pug-only queue to punish players they dislike by deliberately playing like sh1t or simply going AFK to sabotage their own team because they know that they can get away with it.

Who really wants to put up with this? pug-only minis have got to go.

What I want to see is a return to a full grouping system that rewards teamwork and gives players an incentive to group up and compete. I want players to be able to control who plays on their team.
    This is not about pug bashing, this is about getting heals when they're needed, about getting a zerg of baddies CC'd off me when needed, about people focusing targets and finishing off a player at 10% HP before he gets away, this is about giving players a fighting chance, it's about fairness...

END PUG-ONLY MINIS NOW!

Also, to show your support for fixing mini game so you can play with your friends and guildies, add "END PUG-ONLY MINIS NOW!" to your sig. SUPPORT THE CAUSE FOR BETTER MINIS!
    we have the balls full of this s..t we need back play mini with friend , funcom stop mini pug!

I honestly can't believe how many of you are supporting PUG mini game. Why are you all so afraid of premades? Why do you all come up with 1 million god damn excuses for why premades are bad? why not get get your groups and guildies and step up your game?

Again none of you guys have any valid arguments.

Right now the facts are follows.

PUG mini is killing mini games FAST

PUG mini produced a new breed of players who do not even know how to pvp.

PUG mini game are NOT new player friendly INFACT its terrible for new players.

PUG mini encourages AFK, hide, do nothing let teammate carry you.

PUG mini promotes laziness

PUG mini promotes solo pvp instead of group pvp.

these are ALL FACTS

get it over with

You got NOTHING on premade

The only repetitive excuse you guys come up with is premade stomp pugs. Which is only have valid argument, which then it can be argued that in any and every mmo and multiplayer games PREMADE stomps pug. it happens in all the game, the better organized team WINS in TEAM GROUP MINI GAME NOT SOLO MINI GAME.

GET THIS INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS
    No excuse you guys come up with will ever be valid and can ever justify pug mini game so don't even bother. Or just tell the truth, you guys don't want competition and you know its time to start learn group pvp which you guys lacked in all those years of pug mini game.

Lleilwin and Kalston are both just upset because I called them out for being terrible players that abuse minis for tokens.
    Both are 20x better than you, and much more respectable. They don't pop into a mini, die 3x, and then leave they way you have for the past 2 years. I can't count the minis where your either in stealth in a corner, hiding in the huts in TT, or just leave when your on a team which you feel is not great, and yet after you leave they end up winning.
    Last edited by Suctum; 14th June 2014 at 12:44.
    Doomsayer 2008

No one is afraid of premades. No one is saying premades are bad. They are wonderful. People want to progress and evolve, that's why premade option (Tournament Mode) is so popular and is used every day

In real world people barely can shape up and not leave the game if there's just good random setup against them. Not a premade group, not a group with voice communication, just good group of players and people are leaving, going in hide, giving up after one lost flag etc.

And now imagine same people vs true premade group. What will they do? They'll go make their own premade group to evolve and compete? Really?

Some might do that, but I'm afraid that majority will just leave.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to play in same team with my friends and guildies, I'm just afraid mini games will become completely unplayable for casual players and as direct result it will decrease population of pvp players even more.
    Drunk Templar Cimmerian

for the 87th time, no one is asking for full premade groups... we are asking for 2 or 3 to be able to sign as one.

can't compete with that? then you do not even deserve your token so quit bitching and go kill a dragon or somthing.