Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: End pug-only minis now and forever!

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    We all know why we're stuck with pug-only mini games, we all know why this is happening, it's because PvEers wanted an easy way to farm for tokens and prowess points.
    i lol so hard at this, even after reading all the pvp'ers who support pug cue you blame pve'rs.
    real pve'rs and i do know a lot of them abhorr any pvp they even cry when they die charmed in raids or iron tower .
    if i bring some random new player to ce with me to gank, they just cry about everything they can think of and vow never to set foot in any pvp instance ever again, lol.
    and you blame them, they fill up their aa's just doing dungeons and raids all day with no concept pvp is even part of this game.
    i know literaly a hundred players or more who have pvp lvl 0 with full aa tree's.

it was the pvp'rs who wanted gear to matter and new pvp lvl's, namely vast majority of fury players, they still do and left game because of no new pvp lvl's, and no new gear to stomp new players.

it was american pvp'rs who qq they couldnt get their shiny new gear because premades wouldnt let them .
    and as you see its fury pvp'ers+korando who are against group sign-ups.

its always same names saying same thing.

ill do a break from game soon and i guess when im back same people will still be praising progression power gear, pug minigames, shrines of bori, guards, criminal system.
    and funny thing is people like you will blame pve'rs, and the people i play with will blame pvp'rs.

when im back i bet single mega server will be only last remaining server, and funcom will still not allow people to sign up as a group again, because people insist that 6vs6 minigames is somehow solo content i would say tragic but i realy dont care anymore ill just play week pvp festivals and torment bori farmers in ce, enjoy your shiit minigames and keep calling it pvp content for solo players , its a darwin award right there if silirion dies anytime soon.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quick summary of fury pvp:

No pop, nobody to pvp. Fake Carnage(asylum) wants to make minis premade vs pug, and they will deny it until they are blue in the face, which will kill the small amount of pvp left on fury.

Hindsight is 20/20. Of course everyone wanted as much pvp content as possible, and the open world quests and gear changes have been great, BUT the part that should have been introduced first is still pendng. Feat (op) fixes.

People came back for the gear/quests, to only be frustrated by the wave of pvp 10 soldiers, tts rangers, hide and spellweave necros, etc.

Here we are, no pop again, so let's do pug vs premade! :P

Lets just remove minigames imo and force people to do more world pvp like it was at launch. Minigams ****ing suck regardless of any argument. Game was great pre minigames. their introduction was tragic. I vote get rid of the minigames. No more hiding in hubs waiting for queue to pop. you want pvp group up and get your asses out to the world. ****ing minigames are not what defines this game. You can go to a plethora of other mmos and run **** minigames. Support more world pvp. The daily zones are fantastic if you arent hanging out every day in these zones what the **** are you doing on fury?
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Quick summary of fury pvp:

No pop, nobody to pvp. Fake Carnage(asylum) wants to make minis premade vs pug, and they will deny it until they are blue in the face, which will kill the small amount of pvp left on fury.

Hindsight is 20/20. Of course everyone wanted as much pvp content as possible, and the open world quests and gear changes have been great, BUT the part that should have been introduced first is still pendng. Feat (op) fixes.

People came back for the gear/quests, to only be frustrated by the wave of pvp 10 soldiers, tts rangers, hide and spellweave necros, etc.

Here we are, no pop again, so let's do pug vs premade! :P
    Loaf of Evil. You sound like an active player. Stop speaking for those who've come back. As a returning player I am not turned off by soldiers, rangers, and necros. They can always be overcome by a strong team. What frustrates me is that I can't group with my friends. Grouping is an advantage in pvp (and that’s not a bad thing, it’s good for pvp). If you read my last post you would understand more of what I mean. It’s frustrating to have those of online and in Ventrilo together split on opposing teams when instead we could have been working together. Really, this is how the majority of players who ever touched this game participated in minigame content for years, in groups. You act like guilds like Carnage will just premade with an op team of 6 all day. That’s nowhere near the case. Last night I played for some hours and only three Carnage were online and it wasn’t a stacked makeup. When I last played we would all be grouped and calling targets, now we just bitch about the ineffectiveness of teamplay thanks to pug signups. If pugs were removed it would affect everyone equally, everyone could group together, not just one guild, so the pvp of the small population would improve. Guilds should matter again, why even have a guild tag if you’re basically experiencing solo content? For a closer look of my views read my first post.

Ispy, Carnage, ‘08
    imo bring bak 1.04 and everything will be solved

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    The daily zones are fantastic if you arent hanging out every day in these zones what the **** are you doing on fury?
    i agree with this alot
    Last edited by kryptocide; 11th June 2014 at 18:48.

Quote Originally Posted by kryptocide View Post
    imo bring bak 1.04 and everything will be solved
    Yea i wanna 1 shot people on my bear and be unkillable .
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    Yea i wanna 1 shot people on my bear and be unkillable .
    yea thats duels if you can land the combo with the other guys chance to oneshot, or chain ccs. but try thinking like that in a mini game premade. youll be useless to the team with a 1shot mentality instead of managing your buffs to do dmg to everyone else other then 1 target with your dmg buff stacking.

yea thats duels if you can land the combo with the other guys chance to oneshot, or chain ccs. but try thinking like that in a mini game premade. youll be useless to the team with a 1shot mentality instead of managing your buffs to do dmg to everyone else other then 1 target with your dmg buff stacking.
    Didn't premades just used to be coordinating AoE cc. There was no global immunity, there was no AA break. Thats why a 6man team could wipe out a raid remember? You could stun someone, they couldn't break it, then you could fear them before the time ended, and kb them right after that duration ended. People would be cc'd the entire time and not be able to do **** but punch their monitor.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Didn't premades just used to be coordinating AoE cc. There was no global immunity, there was no AA break. Thats why a 6man team could wipe out a raid remember? You could stun someone, they couldn't break it, then you could fear them before the time ended, and kb them right after that duration ended. People would be cc'd the entire time and not be able to do **** but punch their monitor.
    yea it was amazing then, you needed to rely on your team to help you when you were in trouble. the casters in the bak would help the melees in the front by either using their ccs or just killing the targets who were on your melees. now everything is built for solo play. but the engine design and combat systen is for team play weird huh. siliron royaly Fed this game up listening to the rpers and pvers, also the fact he never knew wtf he was doing. he was a pver rper he never pvped at all. so put someone like that in charge, their gonna change the game to what theyr used to, dogsh"crap".
    Last edited by kryptocide; 11th June 2014 at 19:25.

yea it was amazing then, you needed to rely on your team to help you when you were in trouble.
    You still need your team to help out when you're in trouble. People just don't play for the team anymore. Well very few. All i do is try to save peoples asses and cc people off them and heal em up so they can get away, or help focus their target. Not many people do the same for me, i just get bitched at by spoiled little brats for not healing when i got 3 pvp 10s chasing me around lol.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

i just get bitched at by spoiled little brats for not healing when i got 3 pvp 10s chasing me around lol.
    lol i feel you there. you should hear our vent

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast