Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: End pug-only minis now and forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    But..but..but, I need tokens for gear. Every fooking pvp 10 comes at me like im free pray in minis lol. Just give us unchained minis like you said you would funcom.
    your fury comrade surgery went to testlive to ask to not implement unchained with same arguments he uses agains group sign ups return.

thank him and his friend who all came to say hes right.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Really? Wow, you do know it's a game, don't you?
    Grow up, seriously.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    Grow up, seriously.
    ROFLMAO
    /Oh-and-10-chars

Morphs wants everyone to see this, just as an example of how utterly trash minis have become as a result of the pug only queue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z5hLp_3I8A

I notice he asks for signing with one friend, not a whole group like you do, Syd.

No disagrees that mini-quality could be a lot better.
    Signing with a friend may change that? Maybe.
    Signing a whole premade team like you are suggesting, Syd? No, I don't think that will help PvP at all

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    yep same guy who sais bori is awesome pvp content, same guy who been promoting pvp power gear progression, same guy who went on testlive to stop unchained minigames, same guy who comes with new excuses each time to maintain pug cue.

i realy dont care how hes god's gift to aoc as a player, players with his mentality saying what he is saying is reason why bori is still there, unchained minigames got canceled, pvp power gear progression is still there and pvp t4 is coming to further imbalance it, and systematicaly hes also part fo reason minigames persist on pug cue.

no matter how illogical pug cue is, all you guys come say its an absolute need.
    pathetic...
    an mmo and you cant team with anyone for 6vs6 game rolf.
    So you are as clueless and dumb as syd is then? Sad to hear that.

If you stopped talking about people you don't know and a server you have no clue about this forum would be a better place.
    Last edited by kalston; 14th June 2014 at 23:35.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    So you are as clueless and dumb as syd is then? Sad to hear that.

If you stopped talking about people you don't know and a server you have no clue about this forum would be a better place.
    lol @ Kalston calling someone else clueless and dumb, I've seen nothing but pure drek from all your posts in this thread.

Go warm a rez pad somewhere, that's all you're good for anyway...

Yes your posts are full of sense and wits and solid arguments and you're such a fantastic player. We all know that, don't we? Oh and you're also very polite and very friendly, let's not forget that. You never got banned either.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    grats on turning a blind eye on what your group of friends realy believes and been defending for years now.

wich is:

.pvp power progression gear.
    .shrines of bori
    .pug sign up minigames
    .guards
    .anti unchained minigames

insults from people like you and your friends are just flattery, to not be part of that shamefull bunch of people you are.

i couldnt care less what you think of me i made already abundantly clear i dont ever want to be neither part of your server or your circle jerk group of friends who are nothing but anti-pvp'ers.

praising pvp power progression gear, aa's gap, totaly against unchained minigames, continuously defending shrines of bori lol, always against bringing back group sign-ups...

you and your friends are nothing but silirion boot lickers you adore every trash thing he done to this game gratz ; and its awesome you like game like it is so much you dont even play it.

im missing the classic shiwan comments on how fury is doing great cause he ganked some low lvl's in bori .
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    grats on turning a blind eye on what your group of friends realy believes and been defending for years now.

wich is:

.pvp power progression gear.
    .shrines of bori
    .pug sign up minigames
    .guards
    .anti unchained minigames

insults from people like you and your friends are just flattery, to not be part of that shamefull bunch of people you are.

i couldnt care less what you think of me i made already abundantly clear i dont ever want to be neither part of your server or your circle jerk group of friends who are nothing but anti-pvp'ers.

praising pvp power progression gear, aa's gap, totaly against unchained minigames, continuously defending shrines of bori lol, always against bringing back group sign-ups...

you and your friends are nothing but silirion boot lickers you adore every trash thing he done to this game gratz ; and its awesome you like game like it is so much you dont even play it.

im missing the classic shiwan comments on how fury is doing great cause he ganked some low lvl's in bori .
    No. This is so embarrassing to read because it's all wrong and distorted.