Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Siege in Burnheim

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    6v6 isnt fair though remember, only 20v6 is fair lol.
    oh yea, you missed it, it was 30+ or 40 vs 12. It was nuts, the best part is we were evenly matched most the time, with us winning on kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    There was at our peak only 12 people in our party. at the beginning was only 6. Considering we were pushing you pretty hard I don't see how you can be disappointed chegy.

we weren't really trying to burn down your bk we came for the pvp. or didn't you notice we stopped laying trebs 10 mins in ? Cmon, you didn't tell yourself it was because you had such a stalwart defense did you? I was able to get a shot off every time i laid a treb. We still got stacks in reserve. We only brought 15 trebs for that party.. We didn't even want to go to it at first but admittedly your global goading got us out there. Didn't want you guys crying to the GMs about ghost sieging when Spartan didn't even show up for the siege he wanted. So all in all was alot of fun for us. Upped my kdr by quite a bit i would say. Killed around 48 personally and died maybe 5 times? . Yea you guys sure weren't that disappointed every time we sent your butts packing to the pad now were ya
    48 kills for you upped your k2d? Ohh yeah, you dont PVP or when you do, you arent used to going positive...

Werent you just in another thread complaining about wanting to change odds? You have to make up your mind

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    48 kills for you upped your k2d? Ohh yeah, you dont PVP or when you do, you arent used to going positive...
    Ah you got jokes <3
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Balancing numbers isn't what makes it fairer
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Werent you just in another thread complaining about wanting to change odds? You have to make up your mind
    your a little soft in the brain hey corpy

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    who cares what is fair. man up grow some nuts and do some premades, whats the worst that can happen>?

why are people so scared of losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    In most if not all games, even numbers is the best way to make things fair. Player skill level that is a different story.

You ever play a counter strike or battle field game where its 2v10? 12v30? No the system automatically balance it out. Win/loose are determined by the group work and skill of the players once the team are close to even in numbers.

In a game like age of conan, where all class have extremely cheesy abilities that does insane amount of dmg, and it is super noob friendly YES balancing numbers make it MORE fair.

if today in aoc you can take on 2-5+ players at once if you are extremely good then, balancing numbers dosnt really matter, then I'd say opponents need numbers. But that is not how this game works, you can barely even do 1v2 vs even noob players, because each class have stupid abilities that does quick burst dmg and insane amount of crowd control in this game to lock someone down.

All in all, close to even number pvp will always be the best, I guarantee you both side would have fun as it does usually on tyranny. Each side learns to play better and get better its a progress a learning curve. If you have more players, then there is no reason to improve.

just keep the pvp running, i'm always there for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    In most if not all games, even numbers is the best way to make things fair. Player skill level that is a different story.

You ever play a counter strike or battle field game where its 2v10? 12v30? No the system automatically balance it out. Win/loose are determined by the group work and skill of the players once the team are close to even in numbers.

In a game like age of conan, where all class have extremely cheesy abilities that does insane amount of dmg, and it is super noob friendly YES balancing numbers make it MORE fair.

if today in aoc you can take on 2-5+ players at once if you are extremely good then, balancing numbers dosnt really matter, then I'd say opponents need numbers. But that is not how this game works, you can barely even do 1v2 vs even noob players, because each class have stupid abilities that does quick burst dmg and insane amount of crowd control in this game to lock someone down.

All in all, close to even number pvp will always be the best, I guarantee you both side would have fun as it does usually on tyranny. Each side learns to play better and get better its a progress a learning curve. If you have more players, then there is no reason to improve.
    Held just likes to argue. I also am starting to think he never open world pvped either.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast