Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Siege in Burnheim

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    There was at our peak only 12 people in our party. at the beginning was only 6. Considering we were pushing you pretty hard I don't see how you can be disappointed chegy.

we weren't really trying to burn down your bk we came for the pvp. or didn't you notice we stopped laying trebs 10 mins in ? Cmon, you didn't tell yourself it was because you had such a stalwart defense did you? I was able to get a shot off every time i laid a treb. We still got stacks in reserve. We only brought 15 trebs for that party.. We didn't even want to go to it at first but admittedly your global goading got us out there. Didn't want you guys crying to the GMs about ghost sieging when Spartan didn't even show up for the siege he wanted. So all in all was alot of fun for us. Upped my kdr by quite a bit i would say. Killed around 48 personally and died maybe 5 times? . Yea you guys sure weren't that disappointed every time we sent your butts packing to the pad now were ya
    Thing is i was expecting more people, didn't say anything else...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    How is possible not to win a siege versus Discoverers lol. Shameful thing for everyone :>

Tho 15% outer gate seems could be a good starting for a future progress.
    Most of us showed up an hour late, we didn't take the siege to seriously and when we did finally get there it was 40 vs 12.

Best we could do was PVP and we pushed that zerg around many times, it was alot of fun actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Thing is i was expecting more people, didn't say anything else...
    Was a good fight in my opinion sorry to disappoint you but it was out of our hands. It is not a good prime time for our guild. Still don't know why spartan chose that bk/time, next time i think we will go after one with a later time window.

And I would also like to thank the few people who did show up on our side for assist. I did not catch all your names but thanks you know who you are.

All in all by the end of it we were glad we came out & even morphs wasn't raging which is rare because that guy ALWAYS rages.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 8th June 2014 at 17:45.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    Most of us showed up an hour late, we didn't take the siege to seriously and when we did finally get there it was 40 vs 12.

Best we could do was PVP and we pushed that zerg around many times, it was alot of fun actually.
    Im just surprised you thanked me for a heal. I wish I had recorded audio of that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    How is possible not to win a siege versus Discoverers lol. Shameful thing for everyone :>

Tho 15% outer gate seems could be a good starting for a future progress.
    idk, it was 12 vs 30+

Its like why didn't rakdos won vs vires siege?

Well to be honest I was disappointed. Expected a much more competitive fight. But, ofc come again ^^
    with the little people we had, it was quite competitive especially since it was pretty much evenly matched with us winning on kills because you guys have too much tanks that over extend

Actually EU players, most of them that i know, take Sieges seriously...
    ... It's an EU thing

... It's an EU thing
    Yeah I can tell why, I saw players I haven't seen in half an year.
    Also whens the last time you saw discovers online with 20+ players? lol that was nuts. I wish EU players would be this committed to competitive 6v6 premades.

... It's an EU thing
    Well you can expect more of them

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    Yeah I can tell why, I saw players I haven't seen in half an year.
    Also whens the last time you saw discovers online with 20+ players? lol that was nuts. I wish EU players would be this committed to competitive 6v6 premades.
    6v6 isnt fair though remember, only 20v6 is fair lol.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast