Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Siege in Burnheim

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    You missed a lot,
    I guarenteee you there are way more.
    Chegy should be on the list, and a bunch of the tanks that kept rushing in. You missed svartie too. Also missed the pvp 10 hox from boyant fodder club and another guy from that guild I think.
    Why not just post the SS of the 35+ people you say we had, I counted 21 for the first 30 minutes, then we had 2 more join, and at that point about 90 minutes in we split one clan player to form another raid which never had more than 3 people in it. 24+3=27 at most, I don't get where you add up to 35+, I'd like to see that SS.

Please produce this SS. Besides, the SS you posted:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3893/...a2bd8f60_o.jpg

has 19 players, which you say is 17. So already you can't seem to count your own SS correctly. We also had 1-2 people drop out because their FPS were less than 8...so they were not even a factor.
    Last edited by Suctum; 11th June 2014 at 21:46.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    i see like 6 people on that list. have no clue who the rest are. never see them pvp or minis.
    they was in your raid man lol

could of been anyone, hard to tell cause alot of people swap to there alt ranger/demos for seiges

You missed a lot,
    I guarenteee you there are way more.
    Chegy should be on the list, and a bunch of the tanks that kept rushing in. You missed svartie too. Also missed the pvp 10 hox from boyant fodder club and another guy from that guild I think.
    like i said my list was just from looking at the 3 screen shots i took during the seige

i wish i took one of then we where pushed right up to the bk

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Why not just post the SS of the 35+ people you say we had, I counted 21 for the first 30 minutes, then we had 2 more join, and at that point about 90 minutes in we split one clan player to form another raid which never had more than 3 people in it. 24+3=27 at most, I don't get where you add up to 35+, I'd like to see that SS.

Please produce this SS. Besides, the SS you posted:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3893/...a2bd8f60_o.jpg

has 19 players, which you say is 17. So already you can't seem to count your own SS correctly. We also had 1-2 people drop out because their FPS were less than 8...so they were not even a factor.
    Geldour counted those 24 and missed out at least 4 people and anatu knows there were a few tanks weren't in the names either. you guys have easily 30people that is fursure. Just because you are in 1 raid and dosnt know how much exactly is in the other group or stragglers dosnt mean you had only 21.

Cryptodemo/passiax is the same person he logged on demo for the trebs

Another guy reclogged a different toon too I think. If you can count look at the 3 groups we had.
    its either 17 or 18

Quantity has a quality all its own...

the instructions weren't clear, my dick is stuck in the CD tray

Geldour counted those 24 and missed out at least 4 people and anatu knows there were a few tanks weren't in the names either. you guys have easily 30people that is fursure. Just because you are in 1 raid and dosnt know how much exactly is in the other group or stragglers dosnt mean you had only 21.
    Well like your team, it's fair to assume some players logged to other characters or left and got replaced by others. It's rather frequent in these pugish sieges.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567