Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Siege in Burnheim

Cool Siege in Burnheim

Just wanted to say well fought. Sorry we were late. Our esteemed leader never showed up. We made the best of it though and put up a good fight. IDK if anyone got a screenshot but if you did post it up. Someone said they were frapsing it too. See you all on the field again.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Before the Massive army of Discovers approaches, Our beloved king raised the moral of our few soldiers. He yelled on top of his lungs :"Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time!"

We fought furiously, slaughtering waves and waves of pvers. They keep coming, each time we slaughter few hundred they bring thousands more, but we held our ground.

At the dawn of battle, our king shouted out: The world will know that true pvpers stood against a zerg, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a zerg guild can be farmed.

Last edited by Laethiel; 7th June 2014 at 23:55.

hard to believe that discoverers got a zerg i hardly ever see them in pvp minis
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    hard to believe that discoverers got a zerg i hardly ever see them in pvp minis
    my guess is 2 of them showed up and 18 random guilds

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    my guess is 2 of them showed up and 18 random guilds
    yeah probably x)
    i was online at that time but just followed the chat pvp a bit
    Last edited by Daraios; 8th June 2014 at 13:34.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Well to be honest I was disappointed. Expected a much more competitive fight. But, ofc come again ^^

How is possible not to win a siege versus Discoverers lol. Shameful thing for everyone :>

Tho 15% outer gate seems could be a good starting for a future progress.
    Cripples gonna cripple

There was at our peak only 12 people in our party. at the beginning was only 6. Considering we were pushing you pretty hard I don't see how you can be disappointed chegy.

we weren't really trying to burn down your bk we came for the pvp. or didn't you notice we stopped laying trebs 10 mins in ? Cmon, you didn't tell yourself it was because you had such a stalwart defense did you? I was able to get a shot off every time i laid a treb. We still got stacks in reserve. We only brought 15 trebs for that party.. We didn't even want to go to it at first but admittedly your global goading got us out there. Didn't want you guys crying to the GMs about ghost sieging when Spartan didn't even show up for the siege he wanted. So all in all was alot of fun for us. Upped my kdr by quite a bit i would say. Killed around 48 personally and died maybe 5 times? . Yea you guys sure weren't that disappointed every time we sent your butts packing to the pad now were ya
    Last edited by Laethiel; 8th June 2014 at 17:28.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast