Thread: Account banned for no reason

Question Account banned for no reason

Hello! I have just resubscribed after almost 2 years updating my payment details (CC) an now my account is banned for absolutely no reason. My CC is 100% available and i have enough money on it.

Live chat is currently unavailable and even if i sent an e-mail to customer service i doubt that i will get an answer in real time.

Please Funcom, can someone out there help me with some advice? Just 10 mins ago my account was available as f2p and now as i want to pay it is banned.

WHY.MY.ACCOUNT.IS.BANNED???

Thank you for support.

Btw i am also not able to post from my main account hence i use a free one.

typical speed hacker behavior! Trying to run from your problems again are we? ... gl with getting it fixed dude, gotta suck.

I'm afraid Live Chat is your only hope, Obiwan
    No one here can do anything except wish you gl

Usually you get an email where they tell you that your account is banned and the reason why it is so.

Apparently it was some weird issue with the payment. Finally the problem was solved with customer service help.

Anyway thank you all for your answer and wish you all happy gaming.

From my point of vue this thread is closed.

Closed.. and accont issues should be handlded by CS. Nothing can be done about it here on the forums.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.