Thread: PVP changes feedback (no complaining)

Thumbs up PVP changes feedback (no complaining)

Hello

I played AOC some abort 2 years on PVP Server. When I was playing I hated to things:
    1. Fancom politic with PVPers. No new minis, instances. stupid system that you need play PVE for OP gear to PVP. You need to play thousand of hours (melee class for example (not sin)) to be PVP level 5 and will not be so easy to kill (PVP cloths) and have fun from minis or open world PVP. Quite huge disbalance of classes. Still very hard accessible rocks in JS – exploited every time by noobs (for example wrangling Edit by Anzu: gorge it is )
    2. Fancom politic with cheaters. For proven cheats (not exploit) should be baan forever eventually one warning baan for month.

I gave second chance to AOC because I got mail about big pvp patch and “big changes”. I thought that they gave us next stupid boss for pvp points or new mixtures or some other absurdly trash. I was so surprised that they changed at least PVP weapons and gear for more comprehensive to PVE. And they created low PVP gear far more useful that now even with PVP3 (easy to become) you can be good player on battlefield (I’m very happy even I haven’t char with lower PVP level than 6) Wow, at least dreams came true. Still some little changes needed (for example 1h swords – I have some T4 with 128DPS but best PVP 1h sword have 123DPS). By the way I don’t understand the idea that for example DT PVP T2 have little more armor than PVP T3. For me this change is a milestone step forward in AOC PVP. Great job.
    Second thing they gave us is not new minis but quite enjoyable and good revarded PVP quest to force open world PVP. Great idea I love it. Also there are some new events one weak in a month if I’m correct (haven’t played them yet). All this changes are greate. Need to be upgraded but are also grate job.
    They changed also some think in classes. I feel now less difference between classes. Still there are differences but not so huge and it’s next step forward.
    About cheaters I haven’t spotted any but maybe they just went to Crome. We will see in future.
    I’m happily surprised with so much great changes in AOC PVP – great job keep going.

There is also one thing which don’t need super hard work. On PVP servers (Fury and Rage) population is lot bigger than 3 months ago but this servers still needed to be more populated. In my opinion there is one very good and profitable solution to make it. Please just give possibility to one free transfer to PVP server for every premium account or for all. It could cause in future that people will bring via payable transfer more chars to PVP servers. That move will be successful only when done fast. Every new events are most interesting on beginning and if not enough populated they can die.

Regards
    Last edited by Anzu; 5th June 2014 at 11:33.

Its funny, the rocks on jabal sag at gorge...
    It's very very very easy to get up there, in my oppinion.
    Yet some people cant, which is fine i guess, not everyone know how to jump.
    People complain over it.
    Heard about a guy that have gotten a warning from a GM, saying next time its 1 week ban. (my mind is blown)
    If its an exploit, why havent funcom moved their invis wall slightly? so that it cant be accessed? I MEAN REALLY

IF ITS AN ISSUE, FIX IT, DONT GO AFTER PLAYERS, MAKE IT INACCESSIBLE. Jeez, save yourself time in the long run....

Quote Originally Posted by Resurector View Post
    ...(for example wrangling Edit by Anzu: No names allowed)
    trololo "gorge" is no name.

Anzu. That was name of the sector in minigame...xD

@Anzu. That was name of the sector in minigame...xD Can you correct it please.

Quote Originally Posted by EnReX View Post
    Its funny, the rocks on jabal sag at gorge...
    It's very very very easy to get up there, in my oppinion....
    You wrong. If there stands ranger, demon, necro and you are sin or barb it's impossible to get there. When you will be there with half of life you will fall down after fear or knockback. If you are a tank and demon or necro will stand there on stool it will be still hard to get there...

Quote Originally Posted by EnReX View Post
    If its an exploit, why havent funcom moved their invis wall slightly? so that it cant be accessed? I MEAN REALLY....
    I have no idea. But exploits are used by noobs and are forbidden.
    Last edited by Resurector; 5th June 2014 at 10:31.

@Anzu. That was name of the sector in minigame...xD Can you correct it please.
    You didn't write gorge, but a spanish first name (and it's even starting with a capital letter). You should be careful when you post
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    You didn't write gorge, but a spanish first name (and it's even starting with a capital letter). You should be careful when you post
    A moderator should know the terms of the game and so be careful when he edit.

well when im on my sin, i normaly just go up there and kill whatever. No more thought put into it really. just avoid getting kb'd. Can also use anti cc if needed. the nice thing is that its rather annoying for them to get down, so they will be stuck in a fight with a melee char... then its pretty much done.

Again my main point is, block the area if Funcom means that its an area that shouldn't be accessed. Thats the only thing insted of spending time investigating people that might have been up there or not.

"Blame the game, not the players"

As much as I hate CCs, those rocks in JS make me wish for a Scorpion spear ability on SOME class.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Hello

There is also one thing which don’t need super hard work. On PVP servers (Fury and Rage) population is lot bigger than 3 months ago but this servers still needed to be more populated. In my opinion there is one very good and profitable solution to make it. Please just give possibility to one free transfer to PVP server for every premium account or for all. It could cause in future that people will bring via payable transfer more chars to PVP servers. That move will be successful only when done fast. Every new events are most interesting on beginning and if not enough populated they can die.

Regards
    population is terrible on fury I play at different times but most time its GMT prime time! I said it befor and will say it again anyone that says " Fury is fine there minis 24/7 sieges and open world is totally and utterly lying!! (or there blind to the truth)
    EVEN on pvp event ONCE A MONTH FOR 7 DAYS prime time there was like 28 lvl80s in the zone 28!!!! and out side prime time well there was about 12 or less standing there doing nothing but getting rewards

AOC needs 1 server or cross server tech