Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PVP experience requirement for Leveling

Default PVP experience requirement for Leveling

Need to Reduce the requirement to level.

500k to hit 10 is a bit Crazy

6 - 10 need a serious reduction in Experience to gain a level.

Or

People with a PVP 10 Get this reduction.

But people with multiple toons probably hate doing this grind for every one

100,000 point reduction would be nice..

(Note)
    This nerf could put a better balance between pve and pvp.
    People wouldn't feel like that needed such a push in both areas.
    Veteran players who have done the grind to 10 and think it is insane. Could possibly Return to the game and play more, or if in game already work on a new class to roll with and learn. Knowing when they hit pvp6 they insanity of the Xp grind has been reduced.

So my question to those of you who may think to disagree with this.

Would you not like to put hope in this and create more minis, and see people return to the game? I know I would. An I feel that this would help greatly.
    Last edited by Kellisia; 9th June 2014 at 04:08.

Agreed , pXp requirement at higher ranks is huge
    Pvp-events ,tho, provide the solution here
    I'll mention my case , gained 360k pXp during the 5 festival days that i played

One more reason to make them permanent imo
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    Need to Reduce the requirement to level.

500k to hit 10 is a bit Crazy

6 - 10 need a serious reduction in Experience to gain a level.

Or

People with a PVP 10 Get this reduction.

But people with multiple toons probably hate doing this grind for every one

100,000 point reduction would be nice..
    Why? If you reach pvp10 with 554.713 xp you did the final goal. Then its time to role a new toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Why? If you reach pvp10 with 554.713 xp you did the final goal. Then its time to role a new toon.
    Why?

Because it is a outrageous amout at the higher levels.

An you know how many people get one Pvp, and will go screw that to rolling another. There for you end up with less and less pvpers.

Many want the pvp levels removed, an just have gear that is able to buy. I have seen that with in the forums too.

So a Nerf is needed. Or XP of all pvp needs to be increase.
    or like this thread is for requirements need to be nerfed to gain a level. An it needs a nerf by 100k in some areas.

OR

They need to give those with at least 1 pvp 10 a achievement nerf for of the same sort for 100k

should be tweaked pvp xp needed between 0-4 should be double faster, and 8-10 should be at least 1/3 faster
    5-8 feels ok as it is given present available gear.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I never understood the need to base everything off pvp level. I don't really care about them, its not like when I see a pvp 10 I think they will be harder to kill than a pvp 5. What I think they should really do is just give everyone the option to buy any of the gear they want to buy and get rid of pvp lvls completely. PvP should be based on skill and not gear.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    I never understood the need to base everything off pvp level. I don't really care about them, its not like when I see a pvp 10 I think they will be harder to kill than a pvp 5. What I think they should really do is just give everyone the option to buy any of the gear they want to buy and get rid of pvp lvls completely. PvP should be based on skill and not gear.
    Konungr, in a way your gear is like your stam.
    Take real life. You meet people who can sustain a beating. Yet you meet people who get hit once and are on the ground KO'd.

As for the pvp level I too have never really seen the point.
    The double grind for Tokens/Badges plus level is just a way for them to make money. But Hopefully pvp10 is last level we will see. An they make gear able to get just from Purchase. An high price rate should not be any issues. Take real life, if you want the BMW of gear you'll work for it, if you want a Scooter easy to obtain. But the double work of pvp level and badges and gold. That's just to much. There is more to this game to explore and funcom needs to wake up that the time consuming things kills their games.

Neverwinter also has gear based pvp, but after hitting max level (took a week) I have two pieces of t2 gear, the rest t1 and it took about two weeks. I'm on my way of getting the rest of t2 now. Gear comes faster.

Im just saying if you have the gear gap, make the gear easier to get. How about double the xp/badges/tokens first time doing mini's for the day. At the very least people will want to cycle through at least once. For those that already beat the game....well I just don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Neverwinter also has gear based pvp, but after hitting max level (took a week) I have two pieces of t2 gear, the rest t1 and it took about two weeks. I'm on my way of getting the rest of t2 now. Gear comes faster.

Im just saying if you have the gear gap, make the gear easier to get. How about double the xp/badges/tokens first time doing mini's for the day. At the very least people will want to cycle through at least once. For those that already beat the game....well I just don't know?
    I just recently did their suggestions, and I did suggested
    to take minis to a 3h quest cd. and not a 6 hour cd.. 6hs that's 2 badges in a day for most not even if you have work. All we have to do is keep positive and ask for either more badges/tokens or do more bori. to Exchange. But nobody wants bori..

Signed.

Not everyone has the time to grind to max pvp level and gear. The jumps in pvpxp requirements are insane relative to pve levels, and the token requirements for t2 and t3 are prohibitive for any casual old timers and intimidating for interested new players.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast