Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mini Game group idea

Don't know why I even bothered trying to speak cordially to you fellas *shakes head*

Have a nice day now

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Syd, ur a big fat meanie head poopy pants and I never want speak to you again for disagreeing with me

Have a nice life now, loser
    omg, grow up

not sure why you are so against grouping in pvp mrcorp..

been about to group with 1 or 2 friends would be a hell of alot better then this random pug ****.

we are not asking for full premade groups been able to sign again ( we would ask for that but we already know how soft the community is so don't bother)

HOW DARE WE want pvp to actually be skill based! HOW DARE WE want to earn tokens, HOW DARE WE not want afkers on our team, HOW DARE WE not want to just run around in circles chasing clothies.

name 1 pvp game that you cant group with friends? just 1.

every single mini game has afkers/leavers in the first 2 mins in these pugs, HOW THE HELL CAN BEEN ABLE TO GROUP MAKE THIS WORSE??

do you even brain bro?

Im confused, how did you even get to this conclusion and what does it have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    What a fućking loser you are.
    First you insult...

Then you say...

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    Unutterable, mrcorp, Lleilwin and Rohaus have to resort to personal attacks and trolling
    Yet isnt that what you just did?

Anyways...

Pug minis are a choice. You choose to sign up pug minis. If you have 6 friends, advertise for premades. If you cant get any premades, then ask for smaller premades. Not your small premade versus a pug. Perhaps you are a new player and dont recall when carnage ROTFWTFPUGSTOMP every group. It caused guilds to form premades and challenge, althoughbeit, unsuccessful.

Please try to maintain a snse of maturity, not result to insulting and then accusing us of insulting. Rohaus is one of the most respected in the game. Call me what you want, but dont resort to attacking others.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    not sure why you are so against grouping in pvp mrcorp..

been about to group with 1 or 2 friends would be a hell of alot better then this random pug ****.

we are not asking for full premade groups been able to sign again ( we would ask for that but we already know how soft the community is so don't bother)

HOW DARE WE want pvp to actually be skill based! HOW DARE WE want to earn tokens, HOW DARE WE not want afkers on our team, HOW DARE WE not want to just run around in circles chasing clothies.

name 1 pvp game that you cant group with friends? just 1.

every single mini game has afkers/leavers in the first 2 mins in these pugs, HOW THE HELL CAN BEEN ABLE TO GROUP MAKE THIS WORSE??

do you even brain bro?
    No no no... Dont misunderstand me. If you know anything about me, you know all I do is pvp, played in many a siege, many a premade.

There is an option for premades. Im just asking that we dont start allowing small premades to start to wreck the minis. here is what I am afraid will happen, history repeat itself.

You and someone like suctum, spaartan, whoever that is also on the same skill as you. You two team up. Now I am on the other team, full of low level pvp, and I know this team has no chance now. As most do on my team. Soon my team is dropping at the first sign of it.

If you really want small group PVP, then lets move towards that. Not sit in the forums and call me an idiot or a troll.

Ive seen this before, as I think you have too, where a premade of any sort runs off other pvpers. This isnt about the 2 strong players on one team trying to shut minis down, which is exactly what I am afraid of.

Yes, yes, I do have a brain. Thank you.

PS, let me not mislead you on premades either. I know you will say, 2 people on one team doesnt influence the teams, yet you and I both know it could and thats what you are hoping to figure out. Im saying any grouping of players should be done in a special section, where premades can sign up any size. 1v1, 2v2, 3v3... etc.

You know, on tyranny, there was even a time when we did these on our own and not sit and complain in forums about not being able to alter pug minis.

I absolutely have to agree with mrcorp. Premade vs pug would kill minigames. Everything that moves towards the direction of premades (smaller groups) would have a similar effect albeit not as strong. I don't want a dead game.

Argueing that bad players could form their own small group is not valid. Who wants to play with a bad player? Another bad player? This is no option since he would only reduce the chance to get a decent player in his team.

PUG minis suck and they will continue to suck. You can tell them for years not to focus tanks and they will still continue to beat that conq with bubble, ignoring the hostile demo right behind the conq. We all know this is true and it will not change.

For PUG minis the only way is to try to improve the ruleset that it makes sense to fight for a loosing team and to fight for bad players.

For tournament mode the only solution is to make it so rewarding that even the worst player wants to participate and try to get into his own premade.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    No no no... Dont misunderstand me. If you know anything about me, you know all I do is pvp, played in many a siege, many a premade.

There is an option for premades. Im just asking that we dont start allowing small premades to start to wreck the minis. here is what I am afraid will happen, history repeat itself.

You and someone like suctum, spaartan, whoever that is also on the same skill as you. You two team up. Now I am on the other team, full of low level pvp, and I know this team has no chance now. As most do on my team. Soon my team is dropping at the first sign of it.

If you really want small group PVP, then lets move towards that. Not sit in the forums and call me an idiot or a troll.

Ive seen this before, as I think you have too, where a premade of any sort runs off other pvpers. This isnt about the 2 strong players on one team trying to shut minis down, which is exactly what I am afraid of.

Yes, yes, I do have a brain. Thank you.

PS, let me not mislead you on premades either. I know you will say, 2 people on one team doesnt influence the teams, yet you and I both know it could and thats what you are hoping to figure out. Im saying any grouping of players should be done in a special section, where premades can sign up any size. 1v1, 2v2, 3v3... etc.

You know, on tyranny, there was even a time when we did these on our own and not sit and complain in forums about not being able to alter pug minis.
    A solid heavy with a mobile healer in communication could turn a trash team into a winner. Sometimes the only thing between me as a flagbot and winning the the hammerhead killchasing healer who won't back me up.

But I support limited friendgrouping in minis, 3 max.
    I don't make points I make dents.

yes corpy.. there is an OPTION to premade.

as if that will ever happen.

premades only used to ever happen because people made teams to try beat the team that was in minis.

IT CREATED CONTENT.

I know im aussie so my brain is small, but like... how can you people not see this.

premades in minis where removed due to gear gap and seige buffs.

THEY ARE BOTH GONE.

gear gap is nothing now, a pvp 4 can compete with a 10. hell, a pvp 0 can if it spends $20 in the shop.

no 8% mit buffs anymore.

only difference now is good/bad. Now, ask yourself, does a bad player deserve to win there token? HELL NO THEY DON'T.

Imagine if in the baseball they just made random teams every game and in the footy, basketball etc. fun fun.....

anyways, it should be pvp 0-4 pug only minis and pvp 5-10 minis you can group with a few mates or sign as a solo.

then we would have it both ways.
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 9th June 2014 at 07:44.

I started to clean this thread, but there were hardly any posts left so... closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234