Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mini Game group idea

Default Mini Game group idea

Fix Maybe?

- Pug Minis (Lvl 80 mini games) Block pve gear and give all players a mini game stater kit (stats lower than T1 ofc)

- you can now also join mini games as a group with one CONDITION max pvp lvl per group is 20

-Also maybe change the current tournament mini mode to a siege timer kinda of thing
    (guilds set the tournament timer and in that time they can be challenged)
    0 points for lose... 0 points decline challenge... 1 point for a win
    -Make a score board (and put something in place to stop exploiting)

Or institute a cap of 3 players can sign up as a group. Any more than that the group gets autoassigned as a pug like it is now.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Or institute a cap of 3 players can sign up as a group. Any more than that the group gets autoassigned as a pug like it is now.
    Lol why have limits?

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    Lol why have limits?
    Well, I suppose if the intent is to get 5 picked friends and farm disorganized pugs, then limits just sounds foolish.

or, you could just let people group again and then people have to earn / deserve there tokens.

/inb4 omg thats not fair i hate earning

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    or, you could just let people group again and then people have to earn / deserve there tokens.

/inb4 omg thats not fair i hate earning
    Some of us don't have friends, though.

Like Syd.

Like Syd.
    For people without friends there is a bug with group you cant leave after mini

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    For people without friends there is a bug with group you cant leave after mini
    It's not a bug, it's a feature!

When I say max pvp lvl 20 per group I mean the premade group BEFOR it enter mini

Max pvp lvl per group 20....I feel would make for some interesting grouping!
    -could be x2 pvp lvl 10s
    -x6 pvp lvl 3s
    -x5 pvp lvl2s and a pvp lvl 10
    -x2 pvp lvl8s and 4 pvp lvl 1s
    - sign solo
    - and so on and so on.............
    Thing is lowbie pvp will lvl up fast so should be a lot of different grouping...
    example (the x6 pvp lvls 3s will not be able to keep that group for long! as soon as 3 of them hit pvp4 one will have to leave the group) MAX PVP LVL PER GROUP 20

Maybe I don't explain it very well but I think you get the idea!

personally I think its a awesome idea! lets low pvp lvl players make a bigger group and high pvp lvl players small group

Like Syd.
    If you all have as many friends as you claim, then there is premades for you all to go to, and stop trying to institute the ability to farm bad pugs.

Played last night, 8 pm est. I know all 11 other players, and each mini was a mix and match. Was a lot of fun teaming and fighting my friends. I think if this is the biggest change you want to see, this game is perfect, and you and I would agree to disagree.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast