Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

Quote Originally Posted by Kinshi View Post
    There's no T4 or T3 crafted weapons just a rumor
    There definitely WAS t4 at some point but Funcom did ban those clowns.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    There definitely WAS t4 at some point but Funcom did ban those clowns.
    A group of friends and myself were 4-manning the trash easily enough up to Strom.

It ended real quick thereafter =D

Point being, back when the server-pop was reasonable, it is NOT unreasonable to expect a full raid to do at least some of MC. We even got tells from people asking to join us as they had said they had done T4 previously.

But yeah, we were there for fun testing out our kit, and quite suspicious ourselves of the private tell's.

edit; NOT unreasonable. oopsth
    Last edited by stiiixy; 13th June 2014 at 00:34.

Rage needs to be merged into Fury. But all resources, gold, and other stackable items (suspicious crates, halloween candies, etc.) need to be wiped out.

If Funcom doesn't have the resources or the tools at their disposable to accomplish that then its best to leave them were they are.

Perhaps give them a free level 50, or 80 so that they can start over on Crom or Fury?

Bumped for relevance. I've stayed off the forums for nearly a year, but the sorry state of this server has brought me back to complain.

It's empty Funcom, the ruleset was fun while it lasted but it's over. Merge it into Fury.

I seriously have no idea what they're doing. Inaction is literally the worst possible thing funcom can do in this case and that's exactly what they have been doing
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I seriously have no idea what they're doing. Inaction is literally the worst possible thing funcom can do in this case and that's exactly what they have been doing
    If it was a case of FC not having resources, then this server would need some time for review and either an improved ruleset (exploit removed, and made vastly differant than Fury) or simply be shut down as unmaintanable. Costs deriving from maintenance (power, techs, patching) being the realistic reason why you would as a profit-orientated company.

Or merge it, but with the Rage ruleset. After athat review. Which likely wouldn't come about until after the next few pieces fo fun (raids, that enigmatic crafting.....and then?)

Just remove that damnable replication 'feature' gone. That was introduced was not part of the server at release. Whoever is responsible for leaving that there should be shot!

I have 4 accounts on Rage with maxed AA's BEFORE that came about. So I have a concern for my beloved server. Even if I had to lose all my cash, AA's and stackable items (all of it duplicable), I dont care. PvP isn't a materialisatic world....

....unless you can count the ears on the string around my neck.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    I can understand you m8, its true, but there is players who just have there only toons on rage for long time and they only play with them. And my opinion is that they should have this chance to move to other server.

I just think that programmers can create an algorithm to sort out potential abuse on transfers and that should sort out the problem i guess.

I know a lot of people who have already toons on other server but they just don't want to play them they wanna play there main class.

I have characters on all servers, but because of its history suffered, the more I love my character in RAGE server. Unfortunately, for lack of minis I was forced to accompany my friends guild for crom server! Of course, if the situation of Rage improve, I get back there running! If there is a merger of servers or can move my character, will prefer to play with him I developed from level 1 up to here with much sacrifice.

i wondered how many new players unwittingly signed up on rage only to quit for the above stated reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    i wondered how many new players unwittingly signed up on rage only to quit for the above stated reasons.
    Being a rage player, I would say alot, probably most if not all of them, the number approaches all of them.

I see a very small number of people leveling up, they usually level alone etc without any groups because there are non. Most don't make it past level 40 or 50. the fresh 80 occasionally seen which I haven't seen in a while usually just quits due to no players no pvp no pve groups nothing. Unable to gear unable to get aa's... I doubt they all start a new toon on crom or fury after they just finished getting lashed to hell and suffered on a dead server to do it all over again.

its a continuous cycle like this, pathetic.

I remember every single patch of the game is unlock bori in Rage too and the Edit by Anzu: Dogs down to farm bori as if there was no tomorrow before Funcom shut again bori! Honestly there is little in Rage of legal or rightful, I was a huge fan of AoC, I was really in love with this game, but before my friends are gone to rage and then players as Edit by Anzu: No names. have killed my desire to play.
    I'm really sorry for the few honest players (Durien, Megan etc.) but this server has been killed by his own players! Rage could be the perfect server, open pvp, pve, the craft made ​​more sense than on a PvE server Crom, only one character, but how all this was? Rage was simply ZERO pve, ZERO craft, only few minis and cheat and cheat and few minis. No new players because 4-5 80 go to gank player level 20 until the stress so new players left soon.
    Peoples blame ever the funcom but the problem of aoc are often the players and in rage it's all players fault.
    Rage players are a cancer, this is the Rage you deserve desert and you prisoners of it !!!

Sabina.
    Last edited by Anzu; 27th August 2014 at 05:20.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast