Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    I remember very good what ruined Rage. On the beggining of server I was there with my 39lvl toon in guild with old players like Ganko, Spunq, Stabbie, etc. While I was enjoying nonstop minis and wild lands PvP, they kept farming khitai instances everyday for 15-18h/day. That means, if u wanted to be competent to face them with your 80lvl char, u were forced to do the same. I personally didnt want to farm AAs and gear on another char, so only those whos believed stayed there. After 2 months since server launch, ppl were goin back to their mains on Fury/Crom, also when transfers were for free (I think merge with rest of german servers), alot of peeps (inc me) transfered their rage toon to Fury/Crom. After that, Rage was only dying.
    Spot on since its exactly what happened and why and when many ppl including me left rage.At the start it was so much fun but after what is described from Hyen happened it made no sense to stay there.
    Last edited by zeuss; 9th June 2014 at 20:06.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Spot on since its exactly what happened and why and when many ppl including me left rage.At the start it was so much fun but after what is described from Hyen happened it made no sense to stay there.
    Would an easy solution have been to turn off / disable AA altogether? So they can run the dungeons, but they won't get as much for their troubles (apart from items and weapons of course).

But without AA you cannot actually do some of the dungeons, so maybe that's even better?
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Doesn't really matter why Rage failed, many of us knew it would happen when the server was launched, yet Funcom didn't listen to the suggestions made at the time.

In any case, Rage should be merged with Fury, but something must be done to prevent the transfer of the duped items that Rage has become notorious for and I'm assuming the reason why there are no transfers now. If Funcom can somehow screen out toons with T3 crafted weapons, ingots, T4 gear, excessive shards/gold, then no reason why a toon should not be able to leave Rage and go to Fury.

I think the quickest solution would be one time offer for the Rage players of one 80 character with 30g and 400 points of AA, pvp 6 and X pvp tokens. I'm sure some of you will be screwed with this solution but you will be able to play again with a reasonable well geared character. And It will be easy to implement.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 10th June 2014 at 06:38.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Let them off that dead server. Strip them off anything that was dupe-able and let them transfer.
    If you think hackers play only on Rage, you're very well mistaken.
    Try checking certain guilds on Crom, half their people glide and do combos at the same time.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    Try checking certain guilds on Crom, half their people glide and do combos at the same time.
    Cough Cough Firewind,Ironwill and individuals from other guilds but with these two Im so impressed.

But rage I have to admit while playing there was also something special at the start with all the bots and all the third party program users.
    Last edited by zeuss; 10th June 2014 at 10:25.

True yes, i was there too for 3 months since launch.

All im saying is, there are already enough hacks going on on other servers too. On top of that, nothing prevents the rage players of rolling a toon on any other server either so locking their mains in a dead realm isnt really improving the situation for anyone.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    True yes, i was there too for 3 months since launch.

All im saying is, there are already enough hacks going on on other servers too. On top of that, nothing prevents the rage players of rolling a toon on any other server either so locking their mains in a dead realm isnt really improving the situation for anyone.
    Best solution is to FIX it, funcom needs to do something, cos this is senseless!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Doesn't really matter why Rage failed, many of us knew it would happen when the server was launched, yet Funcom didn't listen to the suggestions made at the time.

In any case, Rage should be merged with Fury, but something must be done to prevent the transfer of the duped items that Rage has become notorious for and I'm assuming the reason why there are no transfers now. If Funcom can somehow screen out toons with T3 crafted weapons, ingots, T4 gear, excessive shards/gold, then no reason why a toon should not be able to leave Rage and go to Fury.
    There's no T4 or T3 crafted weapons just a rumor

Quote Originally Posted by Kinshi View Post
    There's no T4 or T3 crafted weapons just a rumor
    Yeah, I've only ever seen Ibis', which is reasonable.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast