Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

I would say yes to this, but with some conditions:

1. Limit the number of crafting resources, gold pots, suspicious crates,gold, etc., that can be transferred with one character (It's funny to see some dupers posting here).

2. Permaban hackers. Banning hackers for just 24 hours (if they even get a ban) is one of the reasons pvp is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Isn't this a contradiction. If there are no players then how does anyone support this at all?
    I noticed likewise =D Seriously though, the pop went from constant mini's and pvp during primo timo a week ago to all of 3 people at once until the WB popped yesterday. Suddenly there was a bunch PvPers =|

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Are they not allowimg transfers ? Seems logical to me that funcom needs to merge all 3 servers and separate instances fury isnt amazingly populated either. We want a megaserver!
    I'd rather see a mega PVE only server and a mega PVP only server.

If class balancing needs to be done for PVP it can be done without messing with the balance in PVE and vice versa.

That seems a win/win solution but might require more personnel than Funcom are prepared to provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post

If class balancing needs to be done for PVP it can be done without messing with the balance in PVE and vice versa.

That seems a win/win solution but might require more personnel than Funcom are prepared to provide.
    your totaly ignoring that crom actualy has the biggest community of pvp'ers.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post

I hope you do understand that class balance you talk about has nothing to do with separated servers lol, ability changes for pvp would still interfere with pve... You're talking about totally unrelated things.

Regarding servers what mega PVE or mega PVP servers you would realistically like to see, do you think that if they transfer what is left on Rage to Fury would turn it into a mega server?

The only reasonable solution that would be win for both sides is one and the only server with pvp flagging system or open world pvp instances so everyone can enjoy whatever content they like aka Cross server tech...

I'd even dare to say that majority of players enjoy both PvP and PvE sides of the game, therefor any kind of separation and content limitation is very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    your totaly ignoring that crom actualy has the biggest community of pvp'ers.
    This is a result of the neglect of srilion to the pvp community and focus on pve only. Even giving us the pve band aid that is bori in a failed attempt to satiate the pvp community. Then people quit the game in droves because they are sick of it and you get merge after merge of pvp servers community on pvp can no longer support pve side of game so people migrate to the pve server because tier 4 is better for pvp anyway.

the solution is quite simple.

one megaserver. Two separate worlds

a centralized npc or device somewhere in the game likely in the three central hubs and one in tortage. you choose when you create wether you want pvp or pve . Then as you are playing say on the pve side. it would be just like crom. nothing different. its own global channel. but say you want to do some world pvp for a bit you talk to this mystical npc and say i would like to switch to this alternate universe and bam now you load into fury side and its like on fury. You are still in the same guild and can still talk to them and groups etc. all zones of this side are pvp enabled. you cannot go back to pve side unless you speak to the npc again and switch back. Basically you have two servers in one . this seamless transition ability is what this game desperately needs.

Some people will say no i dont like attitudes of pvpers or pve'ers and would like to keep separate servers but thats ridiculous. You can /ignore people you dislike anytime. An account ignore function would be better than the current system.

This would also solve funcoms issue of cross server tech. it would no longer be needed. You could minigame /prenade/ fight for control of border kingdoms which would be shared by both pvp and pve side. go to pve side and farm tier 4 or run 6 mans . go to pvp side and get your world pvp fix .

One game made this work and its always a thriving population. dc universe online. I recommend anyone to just check it out for themselves and see it is a fantastic concept and would save this game from bleeding players.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 5th June 2014 at 17:58.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    its own global channel. but say you want to do some world pvp for a bit you talk to this mystical npc and say i would like to switch to this alternate universe and bam now you load into fury side and its like on fury. You are still in the same guild and can still talk to them and groups etc.
    i would like to highlight this bit, any pvp enabled instance minigame or pvp adventurezone/border kingdoms should have forced its own pvp global channel and have disabled the pve global channel when in those places.

by no means pve global is less corrosive but they should never get mixed, the rage and emo side in pvp should be verbalized in a separate global chat.

all you need is removal of epic and have pvp adventure zone there instead with no guards, if lowbies want to lvl up in peace they should simply go for pve normal zone instead, any lowbies in pvp zone should be brutaly farmed to convince them to lvl up, or simply pvp enabled adventure zones be restricted to lvl80's.
    idealy you dont need all adventure zones to have pvp instance, the festival 6 would be enough for now with rotating daily quests to funnel to diferent locations everyone in same place.
    Last edited by -tomhet-; 5th June 2014 at 21:25.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

But guards are not needed in pve zones too. Its useless both for pvp and pve players.

I would love to get off rage. I invested many hours collecting my bb set for my necro. No way am i going naked to another server. There seems to be this illusion that rage is full of hackers. While i have seen speed hackers and haggers there. I am amazed there are a ton of haggers on crom. Just watching people come out of stealth and jump right by the lector makes me laugh. Every server has hackers, quit pointing the finger at rage. Yes, i agree the duping of items can be a cause for concern, so they may need to limit the amount of stuff you can bring over.

Quote Originally Posted by -Soulbender- View Post
    I would love to get off rage. I invested many hours collecting my bb set for my necro. No way am i going naked to another server. There seems to be this illusion that rage is full of hackers. While i have seen speed hackers and haggers there. I am amazed there are a ton of haggers on crom. Just watching people come out of stealth and jump right by the lector makes me laugh. Every server has hackers, quit pointing the finger at rage. Yes, i agree the duping of items can be a cause for concern, so they may need to limit the amount of stuff you can bring over.
    It's my understanding that Khitai gear at least can't be duped. I've only ever really seen tonnes of 100-stacks of rare matts myself which obviously aren't genuine. Never heard of gear dupes though.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast