Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

all things considering there should only be 1 pvp server

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    all things considering there should only be 1 pvp server
    Yes, eventually with some ruleset changes, i guess a compromise about guards :P

Rage server at this moment is totally useless. Players who come to Rage soon give up on virtues reasons known to all.
    Fact is some things need to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    I see a lot of people go off topic, please keep this thread alive, keep to the point. More or less all pvpers have 1 toon on rage, and some of us would like to move our toons off rage since there is no activity... Our goal is to get GD attention to sort this out.

Please keep discussions about exploits to minimum, due to fact that moderators just gonna close this thread. We want community support, not to ignore us...
    Actually that comment is the big reason why there are no Rage tranfers, because of the duping exploit on rage.

You should know all about that :P

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    I think the AAs are only for premium players. It's seems to me this is a big limitation.
    No, they're for people whom bought Rise of the Godslayer. This is account wideaffect all your toons thereafter, thereon.

Subbed, or unsubbed.

Default RAGE where people ? where funcom ?

I am agree whit yarilo , this server is dead , would nice if there are event pvp all time just for server rage . funcom do make the differance beetween whit other server .
    It's dead , no mini game , no pvp in world , soon stop buy age of conan ...

Quote Originally Posted by ServerageWarrior View Post
    I am agree whit yarilo , this server is dead , would nice if there are event pvp all time just for server rage . funcom do make the differance beetween whit other server .
    It's dead , no mini game , no pvp in world , soon stop buy age of conan ...
    What I see is that the Rage server is ignored and all the problems are getting under carpet. I don't say Funcom is doing that I say that it looks like that cos after all things happen there still no support on sight.
    Some changes need to happen soon... If there is a problem, fix it, don't ignore it, or at least show the players that something is happening or some intel about future ideas or anything...

Merge the PvP servers, but not with Crom. Refine the ruleset beforehand. Make it epic. No levels, no pve, all glory and lotsa blood, guts, vanity, items for cherishing, stats, void the pad campers (log charactrs after 1 minute of inactivity), list goes on. Discuss this properly, ad nauseum, until you have a happy medium WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS (customers, learn to use IRC).

I dont think the inbred-culture of either server could handle each other's presence in an ulti-server. It's always been thus, in every game, hence the seperate rulesets. People have differant visions in life (why do majority of women play the same two arch-types for their first toons.....)

Mostly the problems is, along the way, people just forget how to laugh

=(

Why FC let it get this bad in the first place is beyond me... Either merge the servers or merge fury/rage and open free xfers to fury
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarilo View Post
    Dear Game developer, Rage server currently has no players active....

This letter is supported by the majority of Rage player's community
    Isn't this a contradiction. If there are no players then how does anyone support this at all?

Huh..intriguing...
    I strongly believe that AoC MUST have 3 different servers , and Rage as it's highlight. Why ? As we saw in a trailer , which advertised "Unchained" , there was some brutal action and so on. My guess , this trailer was about Rage server , where all the best PvP happens.

However, it didnt turn out to be the best pvp server. The thing is , when a group of people wants to "dominate" , they go straight to it no matter what. Blood&Glory server has always been low-populated, so it's easy for a big guild(20-50 ppl) to conquer it. By the time , other guilds appeared and they started to fight with others to take "the Throne". Yeah, it's like a King of the Hill.
    I see some people mentioned hacks and some kind of exploits...well, what did you expect from people, who know that they are not going to be caught?

My suggestion would be - Increase pvp xp gain by 5% or something/Create a content, which would be available ONLY on Rage(armor/weapons...it doesnt matter) Its a hardcore pvp server anyway. Fury will stay with the same rules as they are today. We(and FC) have to do something to attract people to Rage server. Hardcore PvPers are needed, as Rage doesnt do PvE. Let everyone , who enjoys pvp feel that Rage is a pure pvp server

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast