Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    I think the AAs are only for premium players. It's seems to me this is a big limitation.
    Aa can be earned by prowess and mastery if you own the ex pack. Just cant use time training without paid subscription.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    It was the unlimited use morph ability to turn into a pictish defier demon. I love it. nothing else id spend the gold on. Was booze a factor? maybe.. but i dont regret it! I just wish it didnt have a time limit and cooldown.

And yea i hear you. I just think they provide a valuable service. the gold has to be generated somehow.
    True,i guess they act like "AoC banks"

Are they not allowimg transfers ? Seems logical to me that funcom needs to merge all 3 servers and separate instances fury isnt amazingly populated either. We want a megaserver!
    they wont have an option at some point, just hope pvp instances being created for crom dont have all the ******** pvp servers have, namely lowbies, murder points, guards.

valhalla server the last aoc server.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    T3 crafted weapon?
    pretty much every russian has t3 crafts: its called exploits

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    they wont have an option at some point, just hope pvp instances being created for crom dont have all the ******** pvp servers have, namely lowbies, murder points, guards.

valhalla server the last aoc server.
    valhalla server? you mean that korean sublet funcom allowed to operate independantly? is that even stiil going?
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    pretty much every russian has t3 crafts: its called exploits
    I see a lot of people go off topic, please keep this thread alive, keep to the point. More or less all pvpers have 1 toon on rage, and some of us would like to move our toons off rage since there is no activity... Our goal is to get GD attention to sort this out.

Please keep discussions about exploits to minimum, due to fact that moderators just gonna close this thread. We want community support, not to ignore us...

valhalla server? you mean that korean sublet funcom allowed to operate independantly? is that even stiil going?
    rolf didnt know that existed
    i just like the name invokes perpetual battle in my mind.
    Last edited by -tomhet-; 4th June 2014 at 14:49.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

hacks are just a major fuss with me. rage is just plain polluted, and i think it would suck to have these sh*t stains on fury

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Please keep discussions about exploits to minimum, due to fact that moderators just gonna close this thread. We want community support, not to ignore us...
    didnt u get a ban over being one of the guys openly admiting to have dupped items :P.

i fully support you guys being allowed to transfer your toons out of that crap hole of server, just not your exploited items those must be deleted .
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    hacks are just a major fuss with me. rage is just plain polluted, and i think it would suck to have these sh*t stains on fury
    Hacks are just another major problem that needs to be solved. What I want to say is that we need to stay on topic.
    No matter what reason there is, Rage has no players and this needs attention.
    There is no reason to keep the remaining players who still wanna play their main toons to keep them hostage on one server with drasticly bad population.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast