Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

Yeah most melee players have a couple of ibis's on their chars I know several barbs with 6 ibis as they have different gems in them :-D
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

I think all their chars should be moved out without a single shard/ingot, t3 craft/ibis and max 10 gold. There, that's my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    I think all their chars should be moved out without a single shard/ingot, t3 craft/ibis and max 10 gold. There, that's my opinion.
    Playing since the server came open, 10 gold would be a great disappointment considering I have 100+. The gold cap talk is pretty stupid because you can easily buy gold on any server. If they put a gold cap in, it needs to be at least 200.

The standing joke on Tyranny used to be that PVP'rs were like a third world county with nukes. LOTS OF fire power but broke as a joke. I find it hard to believe that a majority of folks who do straight PVP could accumulate hundreds of gold. BUT I have never played on that server so I can't say for sure.

Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 7th September 2014 at 20:38.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    The standing joke on Tyranny used to be that PVP'rs were like a third world county with nukes. LOTS OF fire power but broke as a joke. I find it hard to believe that a majority of folks who do straight PVP could accumulate hundreds of gold. BUT I have never played on that server so I can't say for sure.
    It's possible. A % of money drops when you die. But most of the gold on the server is not legit.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    i have 300G from pvping on rage, beacuse of player loots

It was very easy to earn gold when the server first came out, sit in resource zones and kill people farming then sell the resources. Also killing people doing faction quests. Quite simple really

I am never leaving Rage unless I am refunded all the Rare Tokens earned and and the few items I spent Funcom Credits on, which includes the Dagon's Band Ring for renewing my subscription. The reason is the character on Rage duplicates a character on Fury who is much more advanced and thus is only of any value on the Rage server.

I also represent a silent minority of players who will not leave Rage for reasons similar to above. That is it would be a huge loss of time and financial investment into the Rage Server. Now most of us were unable to kill the WBoss this month although I hear one group did. We are also unable to access any Raid content ever so there needs to be a way to solo some of this content in an Unchained Solo manner for tokens that can buy Relics.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Bladesaint; 7th October 2014 at 03:23.

Hello! What about transfer from Rage? I want back to game soon, FC please let me buy prem. account and give you some money, open transfer from Rage please. Otherwise no sense to play at AOC on Rage, 2-3 80 lvl online.