Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

Exclamation Demand for action! (RAGE)

Dear Game developer, Rage server currently has no players active and we urge your assistance to do something about it. Due to all the problems on the server it makes players stop playing on the server. And its a fact that during the day there is no activity going on like before. We want that players with there chars are able to transfer from this server in one way or other. During the day there is 8-15 level 80 players online, no minigames, no open world pvp, we cant even kill WBoss. This current state of the server is useless for the players who wanna play if they already pay for the game!! We want to have the ability to move from this server, and it is our right.
    Make the transfers open and secure them!
    So there wont be transfers that can be abused in any way.
    There is a lot of players giving up on the game cos they are stuck on an empty server. It is your duty to do something about it!

By EULA Dispute Resolution we want this dispute to be resolved in a rational manner, to improve player satisfaction by not limiting players to one server. This was not intended when B&G ruleset was created.
    We want to be able to move our caracters to a more populated server, its our right no matter what anyone says.

This letter is supported by the majority of Rage player's community

Quote Originally Posted by Yarilo View Post
    is there any chance that FC policies hackers???

cuz i mean i think i mentioned it before, but rage has a thriving HACKER population

would be awesome to have my only ranged toon and my main on fury, but to have the pests on fury? ugh

Dear Game developer, Rage server currently has no players active and we urge your assistance to do something about it. Due to all the problems on the server it makes players stop playing on the server. And its a fact that during the day there is no activity going on like before. We want that players with there chars are able to transfer from this server in one way or other. During the day there is 8-15 level 80 players online, no minigames, no open world pvp, we cant even kill WBoss. This current state of the server is useless for the players who wanna play if they already pay for the game!! We want to have the ability to move from this server, and it is our right.
    Make the transfers open and secure them!
    So there wont be transfers that can be abused in any way.
    There is a lot of players giving up on the game cos they are stuck on an empty server. It is your duty to do something about it!

By EULA Dispute Resolution we want this dispute to be resolved in a rational manner, to improve player satisfaction by not limiting players to one server. This was not intended when B&G ruleset was created.
    We want to be able to move our caracters to a more populated server, its our right no matter what anyone says.

Something must be done soon. A lot of players stop playing and now its just empty. There is way's to fix this, by making transfers open and I agree they should be secured so no abuse is made due to problems on Rage B&G server.

+10

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    is there any chance that FC policies hackers???

cuz i mean i think i mentioned it before, but rage has a thriving HACKER population

would be awesome to have my only ranged toon and my main on fury, but to have the pests on fury? ugh
    m8, these guys can just create there toons and go to fury anyways, this wont stop them.
    Why should other players suffer by being stuck on a empty server.

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    m8, these guys can just create there toons and go to fury anyways, this wont stop them.
    Why should other players suffer by being stuck on a empty server.
    and what stopping u to create toons on fury? catch my drift? i mean even pandica wont play his pvp 7 necro on fury cuz he doesnt get as much troll done as he does on his pvp 10 necro on rage

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    and what stopping u to create toons on fury? catch my drift? i mean even pandica wont play his pvp 7 necro on fury cuz he doesnt get as much troll done as he does on his pvp 10 necro on rage
    I can understand you m8, its true, but there is players who just have there only toons on rage for long time and they only play with them. And my opinion is that they should have this chance to move to other server.

I just think that programmers can create an algorithm to sort out potential abuse on transfers and that should sort out the problem i guess.

I know a lot of people who have already toons on other server but they just don't want to play them they wanna play there main class.

OMG All 10 players of Rage are with you? FUNCOM you have to do something. Or you going to lose 10 more players. ^^

Now seriously, the quickest way to go out of Rage is creating a char in Crom, lvling until 30 (with a little help It's going to take less than a day) and then use offline points. Next world boss week you will be full T2, go to some pugs and you will be half T3/t4 geared and then transfer to Fury with a char better geared than the one you have in Rage.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    OMG All 10 players of Rage are with you? FUNCOM you have to do something. Or you going to lose 10 more players. ^^

Now seriously, the quickest way to go out of Rage is creating a char in Crom, lvling until 30 (with a little help It's going to take less than a day) and then use offline points. Next world boss week you will be full T2, go to some pugs and you will be half T3/t4 geared and then transfer to Fury with a char better geared than the one you have in Rage.

My main character two years old and he have 85% AA and 10 pvp, t2\t3 pvp gear, i have good pve gear and good reputation with Khitaj fractions. I dont want start all again, i dont have time to sitting at raids and farm all of this again.

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post

Yes, and then you don't play your char where you invested years of time playing... I don't agree with you.

Are they not allowimg transfers ? Seems logical to me that funcom needs to merge all 3 servers and separate instances fury isnt amazingly populated either. We want a megaserver!
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast