Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

Angry transfors

So where are the transfers u talked about in GD letter, funcom?

Edit by Anzu: Flame/Troll.
    Last edited by Anzu; 12th May 2015 at 17:52.

Default Rage Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Darkli View Post
    So where are the transfers u talked about in GD letter, funcom?
    I understood they were trying to figure out How Not To allow people to transfer characters with replicated items or items gotten by exploitation or hack ...& gold. They said something about limiting the amount of gold that could be transferred & then nothing....don't know why it should take so long to put some kind of script in place that prohibits certain items from being transferred. It's ridiculous

Sorry FUNCOM , but letting loyal, paying players to be trapped on a dead, failed server named Rage is just wrong!

Step up and help your player base for once.

lol its not only rage m8, fury is also going down... I can see the same scenario, except its gonna die faster, due to open transfers.
    Seems funcom can't figure out whats wrong
    The Law of Fury

It's simple; one character at a time, and have a 2nd person review each toon to make sure nothing slips through.

Surely the 20 bucks per toon covers the whole 5 minutes of work (per support staffer) each toon would require covers the cost. And RETAINS paying customers which would be otherwise lost.

EDIT: Having said that, there's probably some technical or managerial blocker from anything progressing at this point. They're still 'flat out' with the crafting and T6 stuff, and Lego etc aren't they?

Default paying for a transfer

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    It's simple; one character at a time, and have a 2nd person review each toon to make sure nothing slips through.

Surely the 20 bucks per toon covers the whole 5 minutes of work (per support staffer) each toon would require covers the cost. And RETAINS paying customers which would be otherwise lost.

EDIT: Having said that, there's probably some technical or managerial blocker from anything progressing at this point. They're still 'flat out' with the crafting and T6 stuff, and Lego etc aren't they?
    M8 you are having a serious laugh if you think it is acceptable for funcom to charge 20 bucks a transfer after they killed off 2 servers. All transfer off Fury need to be free and immediate, Rage transfers need to happen. I know they are still flipping their bottom lips with their fingers trying to stop dupped gear being moved. Maybe they need to compromise if your worried about a gold cap. Then maybe they should give u some funcom points to spend in exchange.
    But ive been saying for over a year to other people megaserver. PVP instances for those that want them. NOT hard, just damn well do it.

guys , guys ...

We all read the GD letter yesterday , right?

Was there anything there that concerns the pvp servers? No-NoNONO-noNONONO-NO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARzj2AblBWQ

offtopic: I saw a dream last night . I was about 50 years old (double my today's age) , was in a nice house with my 2 hypothetical kids and wife , I put everybody to sleep and opened my PC , logged into a game that looked like AOC , signed for a minigame called Hallowed Lands and joined a team consisted of Ersakis , Svarti , Vehl and Shainah . Those damn dearms ...
    Last edited by Audrey-; 16th May 2015 at 11:22.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

The letter is about the anniversary event, why should it contain anything specific about pvp servers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    The letter is about the anniversary event, why should it contain anything specific about pvp servers?
    cause obvious analogy is obvious
    2 out of 3 server are mostly pvp-oriented and since the pvp gears revamps they're ONLY-pvp oriented with burning issues
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*