Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: After PvP gear Update...

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Maybe you should play on Crom too if you're having so much trouble on fury.
    Reading....thinking...posting. You missed one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Reading....thinking...posting. You missed one of those.
    Really? Cos OP sounded like, "Halp, I play a demo, I can't kill soldiers!" Followed by, "I play on the pvp server where everyone is better than you pve plebs."

Simple suggestion, as opposed to calling for nerfs and game changes.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Melee classes, especially soldiers and rangers rule pvp. What will FC do for clothies now? Their armor is almost the same like before but the damage output of melee is too high to compensate. I barely can handle it on pvp10 demo but what about those new players without much experience? Mages will die off because the only thing they can do is trying to escape the chasing melee classes. OR: playstyle like Ani*lka. Standing 30 m away casting and running. No Fun.
    Stop this post..

Test live has had some Tank nerfs on there.. DT vom is going down to either 25% or 35% crit damage.. and getting hate.

PRetty much tanks Conq at most are getting a nerf.. So stop befor your ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Really? Cos OP sounded like, "Halp, I play a demo, I can't kill soldiers!" Followed by, "I play on the pvp server where everyone is better than you pve plebs."

Simple suggestion, as opposed to calling for nerfs and game changes.
    Seems like you miss the intellectual access to the meaning of my OP.
    But thanks for your attention anyway.

Seems like you miss the intellectual access to the meaning of my OP.
    But thanks for your attention anyway.

No, everyone unstands exactly what you are saying. You get your buttocks handed to you on fury, but have a field day on crom. Instead of learning to play against the more experenced players on fury, you qq and want melee to be nerfed.

That pretty much sums up your posts, as pointed out by the others as well. Why not just move to crom?

Giggity???

I play pvp 2 nec on fury and i got blue gear, no aa, and first mini (JS) in like.. 4-5 month in necro and managed to get most kills

GIGGITY
    The Law

Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st July 2014 at 13:16.

I don't think mages need a buff. They can die easy, but you have ranged attack. In a sag you can sit and spam abilities, aoe dmg the entire opposite team virtually untouched at times. Getting into a couple crap teams in pug mini games doesn't mean all other classes are op.

You get the drop on a ranger and you will own them on a mage.

Not sure what to say besides the fact I'm not surprised it's Hopsing who made this thread.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Edit by Anzu: No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I play pvp 2 nec on fury and i got blue gear, no aa, and first mini (JS) in like.. 4-5 month in necro and managed to get most kills

GIGGITY
    Giggity bro!!
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th June 2014 at 14:29.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast