Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: After PvP gear Update...

Default After PvP gear Update...

Melee classes, especially soldiers and rangers rule pvp. What will FC do for clothies now? Their armor is almost the same like before but the damage output of melee is too high to compensate. I barely can handle it on pvp10 demo but what about those new players without much experience? Mages will die off because the only thing they can do is trying to escape the chasing melee classes. OR: playstyle like Ani*lka. Standing 30 m away casting and running. No Fun.
    Last edited by Hopsing; 4th June 2014 at 05:47.

That is the pvp playstyle for casters. Shoot and run, shoot and run. If you want to be able to take a pounding in melee range, play a melee toon.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    That is the pvp playstyle for casters. Shoot and run, shoot and run. If you want to be able to take a pounding in melee range, play a melee toon.
    that WAS it. now its only run. if you want to discuss with mages, play a mage toon.

I have mages, and the playstyle doesn't appeal to me. Doesn't mean there aren't effective mages out there who can't still shoot and run.

I find effective hit-and-runners more trouble than rangers to kill.

There's far fewer soldiers nowadays then before. The number of rogues, especially Rangers, is through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Direwolfe View Post
    There's far fewer soldiers nowadays then before. The number of rogues, especially Rangers, is through the roof.
    maybe, maybe not. but this has nothing to do with the original post where i ask for salvation of a leak of clothies.

minis:demo 34kills -8deaths , 25 kills -4 deaths ,32 kills 4 deaths.....and so on -soldiers 5 kills -1 death, 4 deaths -2 kils and so on.....and i dont speak for jhebal i speak for th3e small minis... we play the same game here?.
    necros ....no comments!
    guild FAT GOATS
    ::: Server Crom
    ::: Main Chars:
    - nikkoss (GUARDIAN)pvp10
    - TAMPLAS (CONQUEROR)pvp3
    - polarbear(bs)pvp3
    - Strikke (Assa)pvp6
    - papanikos (POM)pvp2
    - Sweet (Tos)pvp2
    - Killbo (Barb)pvp5
    - grfury(Demo)pvp5
    - nickoss (DT)pvp6
    - sfaliara (ranger)pvp4
    - Lun (Hox)pvp3
    - Lin(Nek)pvp2

Quote Originally Posted by sfaliara View Post
    minis:demo 34kills -8deaths , 25 kills -4 deaths ,32 kills 4 deaths.....and so on -soldiers 5 kills -1 death, 4 deaths -2 kils and so on.....and i dont speak for jhebal i speak for th3e small minis... we play the same game here?.
    necros ....no comments!
    No, we do not play the same game, YOU play on Crom, I am on Fury. Total different situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    No, we do not play the same game, YOU play on Crom, I am on Fury. Total different situations.
    Maybe you should play on Crom too if you're having so much trouble on fury.

Why the complains ? Balance patch is not even known on Test-Live.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast