Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - May 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    the revamp is canceled and will never see the light of day.
    Now that's drama. Nice assumption pulled out of thin air.
    I want the craft revamp as much as you; and I would be equally glad to have news but come on, that's ridiculous. You cannot state that it's canceled just because you haven't heard of it in 3 month.

Otherwise, a lot of thing would be canceled.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    No mention at all of the crafting revamp? Seriously? So the crafting revamp isnt coming in 2014 then. Thats just great. This is so f'''ing disapointing. Funcom cant you please just tell us the truth? the revamp is canceled and will never see the light of day.
    The truth is that it is being worked on and that I don't have any new news on that front.

When there is more to say, I will.

I will try to find time to answer some of the other questions later, guys, but right now it is past midnight and I still have a few hours of work left to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I will try to find time to answer some of the other questions later, guys, but right now it is past midnight and I still have a few hours of work left to do.
    when can u finaly buy raid weapons/accessories on raid vendor?

when can i finaly after all these years play with friends again in minigames?

will cetriss be out this year?

all i need to know.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post

all i need to know.
    You know. I can understand why it's fun to be able to team up with friends. But if we could, I'll bet there would just be constant Seal Clubbing going on, and that's not very fun for new pvp'ers.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    You know. I can understand why it's fun to be able to team up with friends. But if we could, I'll bet there would just be constant Seal Clubbing going on, and that's not very fun for new pvp'ers.
    im sorry and how have all these years of not being able to team up with anyone in minigames have simply redefined the notion of ridiculous, when you cant play team content with a single partner in a mmo.

i realy dont want a flamewar as usual with all you people who disdain the concept of playing team content with a team.

its a legitate claim to at least minimum allow 2-3 friends to sign up together for a minigame, you cant handle teamplay then dont sign up at all for minigames its team content.

current state of minigames was already massively destructive to guild coesion and erradicated all teamplay from pvp.

i spent the first years of this game being forced to suck it up and try and teamplay to win, current population is attrocious reguarding that no teamplay.

so many people i used to play with left game from this reason as the cherry on top of the pile of turd wich made them leave.

current system is not the lest bit appealing, fair.
    any of those brainless logic deprived pseudo conclusions wich systematic come supporting this bullshiit are simply illogical and the evidence of this massive fail hit deep in funcom's pocket.

new pvp'ers need solo content namely the daily repeatable quests wich were denied to crom, and scaling to your pvp lvl 2vs2, 3vs3 arenas.

minigames are group content fed up being forced to team up with all the nemari's in this game who die once and go afk in the rezpad.
    im in a guild let me team up with at least 2 of my guildies so we can have some minimum content in pvp to play together.

you can shove that pug cue in the trash pile where it came from.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The truth is that it is being worked on and that I don't have any new news on that front.

When there is more to say, I will.

in a regular company ppl work around 8 hours, lets for a minute assume FC is working similar and given that the team has to work on other projects as well how many of those 8 hours are actually reserved for AoC to fix bugs and create new content???

reviewing the timeline since the last update on new raidcontent, the innitial announcement of the crafting revamp untill the as of today still uncertain deployment of those when will you finally stop treating us like the donkey with a carrot on a stick??

because thats exactly how many of us feel atm. your not giving any deadlines because your afraid of too much pressure from the community to deliver in time. vague hints and mouthwatering spoilers to keep our interest is not good enough any longer after being so badly behind schedule. its about time to move resources from the other projects BACK to AoC!!
    Last edited by TribunLeader; 3rd June 2014 at 23:13.

all i need to know.
    Yeah, when are they going to implement buying raid weapons and Acces. from raid vendors?

im sorry and how have all these years of not being able to team up with anyone in minigames have simply redefined the notion of ridiculous, when you cant play team content with a single partner in a mmo.

i realy dont want a flamewar as usual with all you people who disdain the concept of playing team content with a team.

its a legitate claim to at least minimum allow 2-3 friends to sign up together for a minigame, you cant handle teamplay then dont sign up at all for minigames its team content.

current state of minigames was already massively destructive to guild coesion and erradicated all teamplay from pvp.

i spent the first years of this game being forced to suck it up and try and teamplay to win, current population is attrocious reguarding that no teamplay.

so many people i used to play with left game from this reason as the cherry on top of the pile of turd wich made them leave.

current system is not the lest bit appealing, fair.
    any of those brainless logic deprived pseudo conclusions wich systematic come supporting this bullshiit are simply illogical and the evidence of this massive fail hit deep in funcom's pocket.

new pvp'ers need solo content namely the daily repeatable quests wich were denied to crom, and scaling to your pvp lvl 2vs2, 3vs3 arenas.

minigames are group content fed up being forced to team up with all the nemari's in this game who die once and go afk in the rezpad.
    im in a guild let me team up with at least 2 of my guildies so we can have some minimum content in pvp to play together.

you can shove that pug cue in the trash pile where it came from.
    Calm down m8 I'm not trying to flame you. I just put up a concern I had about this. But yes, the other day me and a friend was talking about that it would be fun if we could at least team up in 2 man group for minis. Our only fear was that if you could group up in 3-6 man groups, then we would deffo see sealclubbers 24/7.

My buddy is a veteran AOC pvp'er, me I just got started on pvp a few weeks ago. Peace
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    My buddy is a veteran AOC pvp'er, me I just got started on pvp a few weeks ago. Peace
    then you should be happy as a new player in pvp if you could team up with a guildie to play together as a team in team content like it used to be.

*peace pipe*
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast