Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - May 2014

Can"t read anything about the cheaters here, did i miss it or funcom don"t give a **** about it?

I have asked about it in this thread. Funcom just delete all messages about that GREATEST problem and gives restrictions to ppl talking about it.

Wow. Finally some use for collection of T1 and T2 Tokens, rewarding me for leading countless learning raids with our small guild and friends, im quite happy, even tho im afraid the only thing ill get for it are shards. (Quote from Letter: "From the launch of 4.3, you will be able to use tokens earned in first and second tier raids and convert them to tokens from a higher tier." = Only T1 + T2 can be converted to T2 / T3)

And the PvP Streak is a good idea. I dont think it will change much, but it will change a bit. A step in the right direction.

About ppl who wanna sign up to PUGs with friends: Sorry, that would cause havoc. It would be 100% more unbalanced than it is now.
    Solution for you: Form a 6-man mini group, go on global, ask for a 6-man opponent group, go Tournament Mode. Why dont I never see that on global?

Because tournament mode is offering no rejoining and the mini signup is bugged in general. So you take the time and energy to find 12 people willing to play together, then at least 2 of them crash or bug on signup and there is no way to get them back into the same mini, so you either abandon the current mini or let them wait 15 mins.
    Not much fun to me.

Just change tournament queue to allow signing with less than 6 people like the old queue. Then there is no excuse about "hard deep coded" code, too.

So do we have to expect 4.3 before summer vacations of the devs ?

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    Wow. Finally some use for collection of T1 and T2 Tokens, rewarding me for leading countless learning raids with our small guild and friends, im quite happy, even tho im afraid the only thing ill get for it are shards. (Quote from Letter: "From the launch of 4.3, you will be able to use tokens earned in first and second tier raids and convert them to tokens from a higher tier." = Only T1 + T2 can be converted to T2 / T3)

And the PvP Streak is a good idea. I dont think it will change much, but it will change a bit. A step in the right direction.

About ppl who wanna sign up to PUGs with friends: Sorry, that would cause havoc. It would be 100% more unbalanced than it is now.
    Solution for you: Form a 6-man mini group, go on global, ask for a 6-man opponent group, go Tournament Mode. Why dont I never see that on global?
    Or Khemi Sparring Arena, or Coils of the Serpent in Kheshatta.

I've had a fun in all three (and very few issues) but seems like PvP is about forum posting as it is about actually playing the game...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789