Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who wants to marry me?

Are these things that are actually happening or just pipe dreams? because they sound absolutely amazing
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

If I'd call OP idiot because of last paragraph of 1st post will I get infraction points? I have not yet, but I feel like someone should.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Here's your answer:

Please respect other users and do not use foul language and profanity in your posts. This includes trying to 'mask' such language by substituting letters or symbols.
    Short cuts make long delays.

I did not mask anything. I like things straight.

What about saying is out of mind if he's suggesting people should be banned because they are terrible player (doing extremely bad because they are bad) or person (doing extremely bad because they want spoil others fun)?
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by Wheya View Post
    LOLLANNE, 0 kills, 0 death, made 0 dmg during the entire match. He was in stealth for 29 minutes. He gained 4 tokens and 700 pvp xp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheya View Post
    It seems GM's do have access to this data and if they have time they observe people doing extremely well or exremely bad and there is a rumour they sometimes ban such people.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

This is all fantastic . Is this all wishful thinking? or something funcom is actively planning to roll out?
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    I did not mask anything. I like things straight.

What about saying is out of mind if he's suggesting people should be banned because they are terrible player (doing extremely bad because they are bad) or person (doing extremely bad because they want spoil others fun)?
    People should be banned for not contributing and hiding the entire match.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Of course and it's already happening anyway.

I know that at least on Fury we successfully got such people banned more than once (although it was always short bans it's still something). It just took a few reports from different players. Not gonna give names here but I can think of several.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    People should be banned for not contributing and hiding the entire match.
    No. They could get blocked ability to join minigames but there is no reason why they should get game ban. Punishment have to be in line with guilt. Why banning those who spoil fun by not playing game, but not banning those who spoil fun with harsh language? And global is full of trash, forums also. And afkers on pve content should be treated same way - and there is plenty of them, especially when you look at world bosses.

What are you on about? Trash talkers get banned too... Ever heard of /petition? Heck, I'm pretty sure it happens without anyone petitioning sometimes.
    Last edited by kalston; 4th June 2014 at 09:57.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast