Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Premade Sign up

So what kind of headway you think I could make for this pvp week thing, from pvp 4? Does it give Tokens/Badges and aa too? Really wish they would just do unchained minis like they said they would.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    So what kind of headway you think I could make for this pvp week thing, from pvp 4? Does it give Tokens/Badges and aa too? Really wish they would just do unchained minis like they said they would.
    So I managed to get 23% into pvp 8 going to 9 by playing about one or two hours on most days during the event. Missed a few days here and there, granted a good portion of that was due to winning the solo events (Which I won in my archetype every single time except for once that I got beat by a demo). I think you should be able to put a damn good dent into pvp 4 if your on a good amount during that time
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011