Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Premade Sign up

Default Premade Sign up

Lets use this thread to get some organized pvp going. Are you sick and tired of PUG minis?

Put your availability and group/guild.

If you are not in a guild, its okay find a group of like minded players and sign up practice together see what real "team play" is like.

For most of us Friday/Saturday/Sunday after 12PM pacific or 3pm eastern will be a somewhat decent time. List out your team members if you feel like it.

If you feel teams need to be a certain PVP level or Class, speak out and we can organize it.

IE: All Melee Premade, 1Tank per group Premade, No ranger premade etc.

Our Main Group most likely will be consisting of these people

Spaarttan
    Encouragr
    Anatu
    Holywatergun
    Me/Guisors/ChanceMcgee
    Ahrims/Khramps

We can also rotate in players according to the outcome of the Premade, we'll try to make it fair as possible if the first few premade are one sided. (we've done this with vires and EU guilds)
    Last edited by Spaartacus; 2nd June 2014 at 10:46.

I signed up, and nothing happened.

Pretty much any day for me but not earlier than 6pm CEST (so 12am in NY / 9am Pacific time) on week days and, most importantly, BEFORE 2am CEST (8pm NY time/ 5pm Pacific time). Friday I can stay up later than that but it's not optimal since I'm generally pretty tired then. Saturday if I'm home it can be any time pretty much & Sunday any time before 1-2am CEST.

I almost always have a couple of guildies or more available but a full team is more difficult (we will work with other guilds though)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Good good more people should sign their groups up

bowless signing here

cant friday-sunday

im more on the forums then online, any updates would be cool if posted here

Summer bad time too much other stuff to do

Can' play much these days but I'll be up for some in a couple of months
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Goin on vacation in 2 days, I ll be off for two weaks. After that, Im always up for premade with my guildies or friends (no matter from where my team mates will be, my only one requirment is whole team on TS).

Usedtissue signing up
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I am also up for premades!
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast