Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PVP experience requirement for Leveling

As someone who has made it to pvp 10 without running bori i have to agree. It took me quite literally 4+ years
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Why? If you reach pvp10 with 554.713 xp you did the final goal. Then its time to role a new toon.
    Exactly, this guy [Kellisia] created four topics to say basically that he does not want to put much effort into playing.
    PVP experience is a bit fast at 0-2, but very balanced at later levels. If something should be done, then it is certainly NOT speeding it up.

Go to Bori and buy experience books or participate in PVP events to fill your inventory with PVP skulls.

Getting to 10 without Bori is not hard though, and the speed of levelling should be at that value.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 4th June 2014 at 06:01.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Exactly, this guy created four topics to say basically that he does not want to put much effort into playing.
    This must be a misunderstanding, I never would say something like that.
    Anyways, it took me exactly 1 year of playing to get my demo from birth to level 80 pvp10. No use offline levels nor going bori. with the new pvp festival its easy to level pvp.

A player can earn about 40k pvp exp if he/she is a full-time pvper (no flag-botting required , just effort to win - excluding bori ). It just requires LOTS of dedication >< , if uve done it once and twice and ... u might get a bit sad (:'p) on your N*th toon's progress
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    A player can earn about 40k pvp exp if he/she is a full-time pvper (no flag-botting required , just effort to win - excluding bori ). It just requires LOTS of dedication >< , if uve done it once and twice and ... u might get a bit sad (:'p) on your N*th toon's progress
    huh? 40k pxp a day, a week or what? before pvp festival startet i had an average pxp 6k/day from pvp8 to pvp on my pom. this may vary from class to class but i think not very significant.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    As someone who has made it to pvp 10 without running bori i have to agree. It took me quite literally 4+ years
    I have no problem with attaining max pvp level after a considerable amount of time. I have to feel like I'm getting somewhere in the process though.

Keep the max pvp xp the same but make more pvp levels. A lot more. Not just another 5 level increase. I'm talking like 100 levels with entry level pvp gear and a new set every 20 levels or so.

As a guy with Guardian lvl 10,necro almost lvl 9,Pom almost lvl 8,sin lvl 6,barb lvl 5,Hox lvl 4 and some more with lvl 3 I can say the grind above lvl 6 is insane and needs a change definitely.But we can deal with it since the revamp in gear.
    My only wish is they make usable full t1 at lvl 3 so new players can compete in just few days.

huh? 40k pxp a day, a week or what? before pvp festival startet i had an average pxp 6k/day from pvp8 to pvp on my pom. this may vary from class to class but i think not very significant.
    40k/day i mean , svartie would agree :'p
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    40k/day i mean , svartie would agree :'p
    How that? Within the pvp festival week or just 24/7 minigames?

How that? Within the pvp festival week or just 24/7 minigames?
    with mini quest u play 20m hv and win u barely get 1k if those same players were against in last mini.

from js u can get 2-3k but 40k,, i never had that much
    The Law

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast