Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

deadline 31 august
    anyway i don't get it, what problem to play early, when tournament started and teams were ready and not slack

Well we have been up to play any day from 20th august and STILL are. But if it can't happen then it can't... I don't blame anyone. Tournament was stretched for too long in first place, it was summer afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    Well we have been up to play any day from 20th august and STILL are. But if it can't happen then it can't... I don't blame anyone. Tournament was stretched for too long in first place, it was summer afterall.
    Well Tournament was not really strectched, it was allowed to play matches even out of the week they were originally planned.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

I guess not many got that memo , as all games were tried to be played within scheduled calendar.

Might of Crom - PvP Premade Tournament (Crom Server)
    Gtz winners!!!

Final Team Ranks:
    1. Legacy of Black Steel 1 (Win: 4 , Played: 5) Gratz Winners!
    2. Circle of Eternity (Win: 3 , Played: 3)
    2. Night Crabs (Win: 3 , Played: 4)
    4. Outsiders (Win: 2 , Played: 5)
    5. Legacy of Black Steel 2 (Win: 0 , Played: 4)
    5. Tainted Souls (Win: 0 , Played: 3)

http://i62.tinypic.com/xntapd.jpg
    Gold Prize: 400 Gold to Winners, 200G to 2nd team, 100G to 3rd team

Best Kill Scorer:
    Algouti - DT, Circle of Eternity
    http://i58.tinypic.com/24600o6.jpg
    Gold Prize: 100 Gold

Best Heals:
    Circle of Eternity (healers of the team)
    http://i62.tinypic.com/rvaxw5.jpg

Best Flag Carrier:
    Kuropatva - Conq, Circle of Eternity
    http://i58.tinypic.com/9vjecw.jpg

Big Gtz Legacy of Black Steel 1 for winning the tournament!
    We know that few games were not played, and unfortunately were important ones, but prize is about dedication aswell, for playing all matches .
    And finally thanks all guys (and girls?) for participating, and for pretty good atmosphere!

NOTE: please for Gold prizes contact me in game (I'll most probably be playing my Sin, Andromaeda, in the evening EU time, or on weekend). I prefer direct trade to mail send.

Finally, one really big THANKS TO TOMHET (Lordvile).
    All these prizes are offered by him.
    Personal note: we had lot of discussions while we played this game, but it was just part of the fun for me. You are not only a great player, but a great guy aswell, thx m8 .
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 9th October 2014 at 18:24.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Some match screens were lost, anyway winners and ranks should all be correct.
    If you have something to question about of ranks of course feel free to ask, I can have done errors ofc

aah! So Circle of Eternity gets 500 gold and Black Steel only get 400?

VICTORY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Some match screens were lost, anyway winners and ranks should all be correct.
    If you have something to question about of ranks of course feel free to ask, I can have done errors ofc
    It says "Winner of crom pvp blabla summer 2013" on the trophy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It says "Winner of crom pvp blabla summer 2013" on the trophy :P
    Hahaha I'll return the trophy, guess they should provide me a correct one within tomorrow

Sry, thx for the info

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra View Post
    We've discussed this event with Korando and we're throwing in our official support from Funcom. We'll be providing Bonus Points and Victory Tokens!

We'll have more information on how those will be awarded.

Get signed up, folks!
    Hope Funcom didn't forget.