Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    If you don't allow gold pots, how you can check them? And what you can do if one player use gold pot? Easy way just let everyone use them
    /logcombat on
    if you read the pots are being used - remake of game or def loss to users of gold pots. easy

@Sarhal
    i very well understand ur post m8, i just wont let this go just like nothing hapenz. am aware that i cant change past, but just might have some impact for the future. regarding other issues in premade tournament i think when playing HV and LT team has to win by flags. that can improve game by less calculation and more fight and strategy.
    wonna make it skillbase? sure. lets say only pvp 1-4 gear and weapons and lvl 60 potions, food lvl 75. and nothing else, thats easy 2 c and check. am first up for it, np. am playing aoc since the start, played on fury, and when open pvp died, left to crom, couldnt watch the agony any more, some 3 years ago. i have seen it all, there where good times, there where bad times. maybe, just maybe i can catch 1 more breath of good things going on in the game.
    why this now? cos am tired watching ppl using all kind of shieeet, and nobody is doing nothing bout it. ok. but we made tournament, and that is the red line. no. at least for tournaments, no way Hoze. cheaters------->out. i know what i saw. story bout how thats not like that is good, just its not for me. i know, u know. simple
    Last edited by Vutra; 26th July 2014 at 17:48.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    /logcombat on
    if you read the pots are being used - remake of game or def loss to users of gold pots. easy
    Consume a lot of time to one player. And all teams must agree with it. And need some timer... play 1 mini-game, when wait until players read logs... Hard to imagine that. And don't stop cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Consume a lot of time to one player. And all teams must agree with it. And need some timer... play 1 mini-game, when wait until players read logs... Hard to imagine that. And don't stop cheaters.
    Time to commit. 2 seconds.

I would like to post this pvp video

wery good necro, i also saw him in your premaids
    he should get prize from being so pro

Edit by Anzu: No names allowed.
    Last edited by Anzu; 27th July 2014 at 01:26.

Edit by Anzu: You can't do that.
    Last edited by Anzu; 27th July 2014 at 01:54.

oh no, someone with "special gods help" in their team! impossibru!
    lets try to steal some frags from from my cold dead hands
    Zorka
    Church Of Woo

Quote Originally Posted by Toluca View Post
    Don't worry, if I know someone uses that s**t in whatever group, there will be same treatment reserved to everyone

I honestly don't know well that guy, I assembled my group in few days before the end of subscrption time, and he was suggested by other members since we lacked mages.

When he joined, after couple of weeks I remembered that I noticed something aswell about him in minigames months before, I had a discussion with him, and he explained that he plays from Saudi Arabia, he has like 400ms (he linked a screen), and that's the reason why he sometimes look teleporting (high latency).

I don't know if this is true, but in that occasion I trusted him, and that's why when I remembered that it was him, I didn't kick him from group.

Anyway, no difference treatment with anyone, if everyone else agrees that instead that is.. consequence of non legit programs.. same rule will be applied: if there will be another tournament and if I'll still be the organizer, player with existing videos like that will not be accepted.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 27th July 2014 at 09:40.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Toluca View Post
    yep. just saw the vid...he is C-man, but that doesnt change the fact the u are one as well...and many others...lets smoke em out, since FC isnt doing anything bou it...maybe if we start, we can get some support from FC as well
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutra View Post
    yep. just saw the vid...he is C-man, but that doesnt change the fact the u are one as well...and many others...lets smoke em out, since FC isnt doing anything bou it...maybe if we start, we can get some support from FC as well
    that awkward moment when u r "c-man" without c**ats
    lets try to steal some frags from from my cold dead hands
    Zorka
    Church Of Woo