Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksoulx View Post
    Necros have "arcane marauder"? Time to roll one then
    So ****i.g low... to cheat in premades.. SO f....g sad

Edit by Anzu: Posting an already moderated link is not a smart move.
    Blacksoul you still playing this game? You turned quite invisible. That video though is a bit weird, yet you can't be sure. I tend to go for presumption of innocense unless its hard 100% proof. With this laggy game mechanics that's the only way against false positives. It's 1+ year old video anyway, not like it has happened in yesterday matches.

Quote Originally Posted by vbird13 View Post
    yes we russian cheaters are so pro we make it possible that arcane marauder proc on our necros to buff their movement speed )
    yep.one glass of vodka and arcane marauder proc on my character, necromancer from another team start use gold potios, even we made agreement not to use that and so on.
    lets try to steal some frags from from my cold dead hands
    Zorka
    Church Of Woo

Let's try all to close discussion here.

There is no proof (video or photo) about yesterday games that something non legit happened, so Nighr Crabs won properly. End.

Anyway, the fact there is no video doesn't mean that something non legit did not happen, or that it happened, just that it was not captured in a video or image.

So what is good to know for everyone, if some tournament like this happen, is that is good to have ready some recording program, just in case.
    Programs like Fraps allow to take a video just with 1 button push, so recording is fast to start and end.
    Since it's clear from this episode that doubts may arise even in premades, is good for everyone to have a similar program ready running in background.

Without proofs, all these is just trash talk.

Personally I have watched that video, and I find dull how experienced players try to defend that player and argue that what we see there may be due to lag or other legit reasons.
    That's a good example instead of the kind of video which, if provided, may lead one player to insta ban from a tournament imo, at least if I'm the organizer.

Again to be clear, I'm not talking about yesterday game, the video that was removed was not about yesterday game, and there is no video/screenshot about yesterday game.

I'm just stating the obvious, cause to be honest I try to be fair with everyone, cause a tournament is made to let everyone have fun, indipendently from wins and losses, but the type of stuff we see in that video is the stuff that kills the sportif spirit that should lead a tournament like this.

So it's right to be fair (without any proof victories are legit), but no tolerance really for idiots using that kind of stuff.

If another tournament starts, and if I'm still the organizer (many ifs), no players will be accepted, or they will be kicked, if there are videos like that available on internet.
    So only players without any clear "non legit stuff" proof already available.

That's a little thing to help to force idiots to stop using that stuff.

But once again: without proofs it's all trash talk.
    So any kind of accuse about yesterday fights is just trash talk.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Toluca View Post
    yep.one glass of vodka and arcane marauder proc on my character, necromancer from another team start use gold potios, even we made agreement not to use that and so on.
    Gold pots should always be allowed in tournament like this imo (and Ironwill aswell, store pots, etc).

This is another good point we learned from yesterday fight.
    It's too hard to check in game who uses and who does not uses them.
    Maybe parser works, but I like simple things.

Yes we agreeded not to use pots.
    I don't know if Marny that was in my group used them.
    It's something not about my or your group (there were doubts on you aswell).

It's just a general rule: no one can grant for every player in the game, so it's just easier to allow them for everyone.
    Easy and fair, as I thought from start, and yesterday proven that imo.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Toluca View Post
    after HV, and what i have seen there, am sorry that platinum healing potion does not exist ingame. why i dont have bubble? why i cant move faster?
    hit harder? that is my class, cant do that. but am not trying to compensate that throughout "special gods help" akka----> (god forbid to say the C word)
    Last edited by Vutra; 26th July 2014 at 14:21.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Thanks for games, just note about gold pots and such I think pvp especially on tournaments should be about skills not gold pouches measurer. Its not really good trend to make from something simple, something complicated when u have to spend a noticeable amount of time to buy alot of diffrent things to make team on same level vs other gear/buffs wise.

I didnt think before tournament that use of such things can get so dramatic turn, so I was against any restrictions. Now I have already changed mine mind and I think every non-regular use stuff shouldnt be allowed.

ACT parser easily can resolve issues for everyone with tracking such effects to avoid any misunderstandings.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Thanks for games, just note about gold pots and such I think pvp especially on tournaments should be about skills not gold pouches measurer. Its not really good trend to make from something simple, something complicated when u have to spend a noticeable amount of time to buy alot of diffrent things to make team on same level vs other gear/buffs wise.

I didnt think before tournament that use of such things can get so dramatic turn, so I was against any restrictions. Now I have already changed mine mind and I think every non-regular use stuff shouldnt be allowed.

ACT parser easily can resolve issues for everyone with tracking such effects to avoid any misunderstandings.
    ur spinning the issue, and the issue is not G pots, but skills...skills without C word...first clean ur backyard, before jumping with ur opinions and observations , cos they mean nothing.
    u have C men in ur team
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

It's sad that u read by diagonal, mine post had nothing with yesterday match, but its general issue which in mine opinions brings premades tournaments in wrong direction.

I seen what happens when there are 2 okai teams and one have gold pots while other dont. If u want turn aoc pvp in p2w and proceed this direction, its ur opinion and right, despite I'm thinking opposite.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Vutra View Post
    after HV, and what i have seen there, am sorry that platinum healing potion does not exist ingame. why i dont have bubble? why i cant move faster?
    hit harder? that is my class, cant do that. but am not trying to compensate that throughout "special gods help" akka----> (god forbid to say the C word)
    dont know about what u r talking, playing aoc since release and never used any "special gods help", if u do not think so - no problem, srsly, i dont care.
    so whats the point to l2p and try to play better if then u pass into "softuser" for another players.
    but anyway u makes my day
    lets try to steal some frags from from my cold dead hands
    Zorka
    Church Of Woo

I sure Crom have enough crystal clear players for tournament. May be just don't use some players in next tournaments if you don't sure what they can follow fair play?

If you don't allow gold pots, how you can check them? And what you can do if one player use gold pot? Easy way just let everyone use them