Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

Third Day, matches vs Legacy of Black Steel 2:

Game 1 - Hallowed Vaults - Night Crabs wins 3:2 by flags:
    http://i.imgur.com/NWiNCua.jpg

HV match was very dramatic for us, Black Steel kept necros for defend of flag, so our tank wasnt able to pick flag because of dots and Black Steel in meanwhile managed to score 2 flags within 3 minutes, then we struggled alot to recapping and scores were 0:2 till 14th minute, then we managed to kill their FC and finally defend flag to score, so scored back 3 flags in few mins. Was epic game drama wise

Game 2 - Totem Torrents - Night Crabs wins by kills:
    http://i.imgur.com/UnwqA0e.jpg

Game 3 - Lost Temple - Night Crabs wins 1:0 by flags:
    http://i.imgur.com/5FWG41u.jpg

gg wp
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Third Day, matches vs Legacy of Black Steel 2:

Game 1 - Hallowed Vaults - Night Crabs wins 3:2 by flags:
    http://i.imgur.com/NWiNCua.jpg

HV match was very dramatic for us, Black Steel kept necros for defend of flag, so our tank wasnt able to pick flag because of dots and Black Steel in meanwhile managed to score 2 flags within 3 minutes, then we struggled alot to recapping and scores were 0:2 till 14th minute, then we managed to kill their FC and finally defend flag to score, so scored back 3 flags in few mins. Was epic game drama wise
    Wow, that sounds like such a great match and the kind of game I wish could be streamed for a noob like me to watch. Grats on win Night Crabs.
    Retired

Sarhal so wise and so good!

Come on dudes i want to see some Hox Player or are they all dead?

Doubtful you will see a HoX picked for a premade when the other 2 caster classes have more to offer.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

hox is a really strong class if played right.

my team is most of the time suffering from going without mage, we rather go for 2 sins. replacing 1 sin with a hox could be very beneficial for us, as mage shield is good and hox would be able to tank stuff while dealing a lot more aoe dmg then what a sin would be able to. We could even replace 1 of our healers for a hox and still it wouldn't have been bad for us.

The thing is that its hard to find good hoxes, even after the buffs they've gotten. dont get me wrong, the class is really strong, but theres not really that many that have dived and committed themselves to the class.

The dmg potensial is great and the surrvival is also relatively good with decent pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by EnReX View Post
    hox is a really strong class if played right.

my team is most of the time suffering from going without mage, we rather go for 2 sins. replacing 1 sin with a hox could be very beneficial for us, as mage shield is good and hox would be able to tank stuff while dealing a lot more aoe dmg then what a sin would be able to. We could even replace 1 of our healers for a hox and still it wouldn't have been bad for us.

The thing is that its hard to find good hoxes, even after the buffs they've gotten. dont get me wrong, the class is really strong, but theres not really that many that have dived and committed themselves to the class.

The dmg potensial is great and the surrvival is also relatively good with decent pvp gear.
    I pretty much agree on all.
    Great hox is a beast, and after recent revamp HoX gear grants pretty nice survivability aswell versus magic damage dealer classes (if I remember correctly, it's the PvP set with the higher Protection).

I'd like to know what people think is best mage class for a premade.

In general imo it's better to always go with 1 mage, for mage shield (unless of course you have very top notch players in other classes like CoE group, which can afford to go without mage and rock).

But what mage is best to have?
    I think necro is great to have for dots and all related benefits, but it depends a lot on tactic, group setups and players.

With certain setups and tactic, I think HoX can do the job like a demo, or even better.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 16th July 2014 at 07:58.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    But what mage is best to have?
    I think necro is great to have for dots and all related benefits, but it depends a lot on tactic, group setups and players.

With certain setups and tactic, I think HoX can do the job like a demo, or even better.
    Mine choice is always will be necro, especially in tight fights, since nowadays in premades mage is first target in most of cases, so by having dots necro can afford kite and keep dps same time, while other mages will do it way worse way + nothing beats ice strike + chill burst dps-wise + necro evade is lifesaver oftenly.

On a side of this, I would like to make an offer to other teams which have to play against in upcomming, i.e. Outsiders and Circle of Eternity, to make an agreement not to use gold pots and other naughty stuff. People know its no problem for us buy every possible things, but in mine opinion all this lodestones, gold pots, and alike stuff just somehow breaking fair play and PvP spirit going wrong direction. So I suggest to stay away from this unusual things and stick to just regular PvP way as we do.
    Last edited by Sarhal; 16th July 2014 at 09:28.
    Cripples gonna cripple

necro evade do not "proc" so often as it was before, act very rare,who knows why? mystery. equally skilled players, necro def most usefull 4 premades, especially if team is playing together 4 some time. necros job, how and what spec? very dependable
    Last edited by Vutra; 16th July 2014 at 11:27.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Nice sig, nobody expects the spanish inquisition eh?

On topic, necro is preferable to demo for sure. If Norther would start playing his hox again id take his hox over any other mage tbh.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~