Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

I agree with the change of the group CoE

я согласен с изменением состава группы CoE

)))
    https://translate.google.com/
    Last edited by Ruslan; 12th July 2014 at 15:47.
    ( server Two Eagles | guild Strong Will |class Conqueror | nickname Ruslan-safin )

Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan View Post
    I agree with the change of the group CoE

я согласен с изменением состава группы CoE

)))
    https://translate.google.com/
    cool...i dont (as i explained in previous post)
    Last edited by Vutra; 12th July 2014 at 16:23.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Outsiders win, but must say that all games were pretty tight.

Must also say thx for nice fairplay of Tainted Souls, that accepted to repeat last minigame after 2 of us crashed.
    Unfortunately second and third game were also affected by lot of lag and crashes, even after replay :\

Thank you for the nice games guys!
    l.t. wasnt realy fun, way too much lag and disconects from both sides, the other 2 games were fun GG.

FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    l.t. wasnt realy fun, way too much lag and disconects from both sides, the other 2 games were fun GG.

We had one person disconnected in 2nd game aswell, and 3rd game too (I had to restart client after 4800ms frooze for like 30 sec).

I don't know what servers had yesterday but was really messy.

I think only the first game was totally lag free.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

This our first tournament, so we learn how things work out by mistakes.

Next time. Prolly ban lodestones. lOL xD

Having only 8 players will make it really hard for us to show for the matches and getting them done in time.

We had 4 core players that would 100% show for every match starting from today, now with 1 guy missing we have 3 players that will be there for all matches but now we have to relay on people that have a messy work scedule + people going on vacation etc. so its very hard to say if we will be able to put up a team.

I'm not sure about the consequences yet, will have to talk with everyone and try to figure if we have any chance at all of doing this.

Personaly i'd think it would be in the interest of all competing teams that we'd get in another player, it would simply be easier to schedule a match agienst us. and there would be less chances of us having to cancel in the last minute due to 1 guy losing internet and 1 being on vacation or something simular.

But i guess we'll see what happends
    Last edited by EnReX; 12th July 2014 at 21:05.

Yes, vouga came on TS on his ... phone, couldt talk just told me in chat that "Im gone until tournament ends, dunno when it ends though, might be back by the end of it"

Kinda put us in a bad spot there, with only 14 chars to pick between. After looking over our players a couple of times ... seems we had 9 with vouga. We are now down to 8, ... meh with Corroded going away next week, same with Regex ... its just weird man. We can bearly even change around on our chars to make a team. So tbh would be nice to add another healer to our set ups and maybe add another tank. But as long as not everyone goes away at the same time we can hopefully make it work. + Baraba has a broken arm, QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutra View Post
    cool...i dont (as i explained in previous post)
    Sadly your voice is irrelevant according to the rules.

they will not be allowed if at least one teamspeaker of another group say no within Thursday of next week.

Since I dont see your name as "teamspeaker" your voice doesnt matter at all . I might be wrong ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Sadly your voice is irrelevant according to the rules.

they will not be allowed if at least one teamspeaker of another group say no within Thursday of next week.

Since I dont see your name as "teamspeaker" your voice doesnt matter at all . I might be wrong ofcourse.
    one thing...my voice is always relevant, am born with that ability
    second thing...chass put en effort in making a group and signing for this tournament. personally, i would back up him for the problem he has(even he did put to many alts, its no go), u have no doubt bout that...he had great faith in "hmmmmmm" - call it self-confidence...he made a mistake
    i explained why my point of view is as it is...
    if the price that this tournament is gonna continue with all the teams signed up, and other leaders ask for changes as well, from whatever reason might be, I am ready to pay one...Others...maybe at the moment yes, on long-term , no way Hoze
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Alo!

Want to change group speaker from Vouga to Firepowah, as Vouga is not going to be here most of the tournament and Abary speaks fluently Russian he says!