Outsiders win on kills
    https://imageshack.com/i/mrwwz6j

Game 2 - Totem Torrent
    Outsiders win on kills
    https://imageshack.com/i/n6cbpfuj

Game 3 - Lost Temple
    Outsiders win on kills
    https://imageshack.com/i/n13utij

Outsiders win, but must say that all games were pretty tight.

Must also say thx for nice fairplay of Tainted Souls, that accepted to repeat last minigame after 2 of us crashed.
    Unfortunately second and third game were also affected by lot of lag and crashes, even after replay :\

Thank you for the nice games guys!
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 11th July 2014 at 21:26.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

gg

One trap + spellrotation and you're oom even on bs. What happened with ranger traps?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    gg

One trap + spellrotation and you're oom even on bs. What happened with ranger traps?
    mana/stamina drain? if u meant bout that...op, but thats how it is
    btw, tnx 4 fight&fun
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

INFORMATION: Had some talk with Chass of CoE.

One of their players - Vouga - will be away for some weeks, so they asked to change some of his alts to get more players and be able to fill group regularly (they have 7 players without him).
    They haven't played any game yet, they will recover fights with Black Steel on Monday or Sunday cause other of their players were just back from holidays aswell.
    I don't see big problems in allowing these changes, since they haven't played any game yet.

But as you all know this is not correct for rules, since time for changes already expired.

So, to be fair with everyone, since changes will not be allowed for other teams that already played, I'm asking to teamspeakers of other group if it's ok for you guys Circle of Eternity they make these changes.
    They have my ok (at least so far, if most people in my group doesn't agree I have to post my not aswell), but to be fair with everyone, they will not be allowed if at least one teamspeaker of another group say no within Thursday of next week.

Until thursday pls Circle of Eternity use chars you have in list.

And if you keep Vouga main for when he is back (last week of the tourny or so), please we don't want to see his main in games for at least 3 weeks, since this is the reason you addicted .

I hope you understand, seems fair.

This is just to avoid any QQ ..
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 11th July 2014 at 22:16.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

let change some alts to get more players
    we hope to play with them
    ( server Two Eagles | guild Strong Will |class Conqueror | nickname Ruslan-safin )

Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan View Post
    let change some alts to get more players
    we hope to play with them
    when i translate ur complex sentence seems like: NO. cool, we are done with that then
    Last edited by Vutra; 12th July 2014 at 14:37.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Don't jump to conclusions.
    Sounds to me like he wants to allow CoE to switch some players/alts around because BS is waiting for the opportunity to play their matches against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Sounds to me like he wants to allow CoE to switch some players/alts around because BS is waiting for the opportunity to play their matches against them.
    i jump to alot of places, some of em not very cool, but never to conclusion. wouldn : yes i agree, or we dont mind, or just OK, be more definite?
    there is one thing: this is pvp premades...when a team loose a game there can be alot of hard words, etc...some of them can decide not to play anymore...so, once u made precedent, there is no way back...somebody else can ask for same thing, no matter that its clearly stated that this is one time only , and leave the tournament and spoil alot of effort organizing something like this.
    this is my personally state of view
    Last edited by Vutra; 12th July 2014 at 14:59.
    Marny----> Imarny

It's happening what I imagined.
    If CoE is allowed to switch chars, other teams want to switch chars aswell, which sounds reasonable.
    About this I got a pm from Lurvi, and I see Ruslan is asking the same for his groups.
    In my group we have many names that we could switch aswell, since at least 3 of our players never showed up (one has alt aswell), and one guy unfortunately has different time zone and can't play most of the times.

At this point though, allowing every group to change chars would create a lot of messy.

So sorry CoE and all other groups, but we stick to rules, changes are not allowed, so please manage with chars you have in list.
    Filling TBA spots is still allowed if some group has.

I hope you all understand.

What we can do is to allow to anticipate / posticipate fights by 1 week, to handle people on vacation (summer.. personally I prefer sun aswell to mouse and keyboard ).
    But ofc this is about enemy teamspeaker agrees of course, so it's personal agreement between the 2 groups that have to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Yes Caudilloo, that's what Ruslan is asking in my understanding aswell.
    But I also understand his sentence to allow everyone to change alts.
    Lurvi already asked aswell, and at that point I don't see why only them should be allowed, to be fair with everyone.

Changing lists again would create a lot of messy.

And CoE said they have 7 players; on a 3 week period for every match (allowing 1 week posticipate / anticipate) should be enough for them to find one evening theh are all available.