Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

Gold pot is cheese to be honest that is like having extra healer. How Is this allowed in a tournament? The loadstone everyone can buy and afford which is understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiuu View Post
    Gold pot is cheese to be honest that is like having extra healer. How Is this allowed in a tournament? The loadstone everyone can buy and afford which is understandable.
    I decided not to join this "subject" but what the heck!

99% of people would agree its lame to use the 1g pots, but the host of the tournament decided that it was fine... Why should we argue with the host of the tournament on something that is really nothing to argue about, everyone uses it full time, costs 20*3 for everyone match up, 60 gold... Personally im a rich a$$hole with 10k+ so I dont mind, but for a tournament with more people invovled ... ye, its dumb to allow it but it might be hard to make 100% sure no1 is using it. So why not allow it? Less stress, less work and less worries.

- Drunk Chass in Turkey, sorry for spelling errors, #cominghomesoon #watchoutblacksteel #(#trololo) =)

Fass relax homeboi #EVRYCOMBO

when Circle of Eternity can play against the Legacy of Black Steel 1 and 2?
    please indicate when you will be able to participate in the tournament?
    better than 1 day in advance to arrange a time match
    we need to play up to 07/13/14

to Korando-ATC
    Can we move the match with Circle of Eternity for next week?
    ( server Two Eagles | guild Strong Will |class Conqueror | nickname Ruslan-safin )

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiuu View Post
    You don't have 1G for gold pot? Poor guy, ask guild for help and don't enter tournament if you can't afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post

99% of people would agree its lame to use the 1g pots, but the host of the tournament decided that it was fine... Why should we argue with the host of the tournament on something that is really nothing to argue about, everyone uses it full time, costs 20*3 for everyone match up, 60 gold... Personally im a rich a$$hole with 10k+ so I dont mind, but for a tournament with more people invovled ... ye, its dumb to allow it but it might be hard to make 100% sure no1 is using it. So why not allow it? Less stress, less work and less worries.

- Drunk Chass in Turkey, sorry for spelling errors, #cominghomesoon #watchoutblacksteel #(#trololo) =)

Chass was maybe drunk but he got all the points.

In short: yes it's lame to use gold pots, but by allowing them we create no disparity. Instead by forbidding them we introduce a lot of stress for everyone to check they are not beeing used by anyone.
    And some "smart" a*****e could use them penalizing who is respecting rules.

This was the idea.
    I still think it was the right choice, but I could be wrong of course, and it's perfectly normal that we all don't have the same opinion.

But rule about pot was simple, clearly written and is equal for everyone.
    Who signed tournament accepted written rules, so it's pointless to keep discussing the use of Gold pots.
    Yes they are allowed.

If this happens again (league season 2 ) we can try to use a different rule set.
    But for this tournament this is.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan View Post
    when Circle of Eternity can play against the Legacy of Black Steel 1 and 2?
    please indicate when you will be able to participate in the tournament?
    better than 1 day in advance to arrange a time match
    we need to play up to 07/13/14

to Korando-ATC
    Can we move the match with Circle of Eternity for next week?
    Yes.

Pleasy try to play in the time set, but if this is not possible for special reasons (holidays etc), let's allow to recover one match in the immediately following week.

Otherwise we will have too much slacking I guess
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

well, then I will wait for a response from the Circle of Eternity, where they can play with us
    ( server Two Eagles | guild Strong Will |class Conqueror | nickname Ruslan-safin )

i think its lame to use the combat rating / crit 4hr potions too but hey both of those teams did it.

Hi!

We are 8 different players on the coe team, 1 of us are out fishing(abary) until sunday(he hardcore).

Me and enrez we are in Turkey, our plane lands in Norway on friday, we might be able to play that evening, not sure... but we can play on saturday and sunday.

Also next week is also fine for us.

Hi!

We are 8 different players on the coe team, 1 of us are out fishing(abary) until sunday(he hardcore).

Me and enrez we are in Turkey, our plane lands in Norway on friday, we might be able to play that evening, not sure... but we can play on saturday and sunday.

Also next week is also fine for us.

You're going to be rusty.

#closetoeverycombo