Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan View Post
    please make the change in 5

Legacy of Black Steel №2

remove 16 Shadowzet - Tos
    accept 16 Astystorm - tos

Shadowzet - will not be able to play soon
    Astystorm (alt) alt player Canyonz (main)
    Done

/10 chars
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

I think will be wrong to close tournament thread supported by Funcom itself, way more righteous move just enforce people who violating rules to stay away from here.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    I think will be wrong to close tournament thread supported by Funcom itself, way more righteous move just enforce people who violating rules to stay away from here.
    I wholeheartedly agree which is why the thread stays open despite considerable mod activity in it.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Please could some moderator clear again last posts in this thread? Thanks in advance
    [Edited by Drest: Don't go there!]
    Last edited by Drest; 4th July 2014 at 22:48.

We have a issue which came up recently, GM's renamed Maive to Zorka, so will be nice if it possible to change his name in our setup. Zorka can provide letter from GM if needed.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Edit by Anzu: I'm not Drest, but discussing moderation on the forums is not allowed.
    Last edited by Anzu; 5th July 2014 at 19:45.

Edit by Anzu: Again, you are not allowed to publicly discuss moderation on the forums. You're free to contact Customer Support though.
    Last edited by Anzu; 6th July 2014 at 02:19.

Edit by Anzu: In fact, you have the right to give any opinion you have, as long as you follow the rules in doing so.
    Last edited by Anzu; 6th July 2014 at 02:22.

[Edited by Drest: As Anzu says: "Again, you are not allowed to publicly discuss moderation on the forums. You're free to contact Customer Support though."]
    Last edited by Drest; 6th July 2014 at 15:59.

Ok, come on now keep this thread clean and stick to the OP or i simply have no choice but to close it, but i really don't want to do that!
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.