Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

Cool initiative. wish u gl with it.
    just one thing: HV is mother of premades, dont think all maps should have same points 4 win. Premades means war, flaming, hate etc, its not just lets have some fun...at least thats how i c it
    Marny
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutra View Post
    Cool initiative. wish u gl with it.
    just one thing: HV is mother of premades, dont think all maps should have same points 4 win. Premades means war, flaming, hate etc, its not just lets have some fun...at least thats how i c it
    Marny
    Of course I know that premades, and PvP in general, means war / flame / hate etc.
    Especially when there are screenshot with names and ranks involved on Official Forum.

But honestly even PvP can be played in a mature way.
    That doesn't mean to be "serious", just to accept a win or loss with some smile.
    Just need to apply some fair-play and sportif spirit to an online game

I hope some premade tournament like this can start to happen and be more frequent.
    Honestly (really, very honestly) the goal of a tournament like this is not to show which team is the best on tje server.
    We already all know what teams on Crom have players more experienced, skilled and used to play together.
    I'm pretty sure that some teams I have in mind would have next to no challenge to win an event like this.

The real goal is to offer to players not used to this type of challenge (that include myself) a way to enjoy a different challenge and of course a way to learn.

There are a lot of reasons why random minigames can't offer this kind of challenge.
    One is simply that use voice comm with random people is next to impossible.
    No voice comm means already a lot of coordination / tactic aspects lost = less challenge.

Whatever clueless troll on this forum say, to allow a full premade to fight 6 potentially random players (by removing random minigame queque and forcing everyone to sign Tournament Mode) is not the way to solve these issues and help this game.
    That imo would just cut the population and finish to kill this game in few months.

Anyway, this is not the point of this thread.

The point is just to let this tournament happens.
    I offered my free time (which is veeery short recently) to take care of organization.

Now players must make it happen, so bring out balls, don't be scared by some screenshots and forum flame / troll and come sign some group on this thread

Those who already know to be the best have an opportunity for an "official" confirmation.
    Everyone can have the opportunity to have some fun and learn something, and if this happens again maybe with the time to see some progression.

Come on sign slackers!!!
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 3rd June 2014 at 19:09.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Small rules update:

* removed the class stack limitation rule (so for example 2 sins or 2 tos in each group, per game, are now allowed). This to accomodate some groups who are forming and don't have many class alternatives. Archetype rule (max 2 healers and max 2 tanks) is still there.

* Changed game list per match. Totem Torrent deathmatch replaced by Hallowed Vault death match (kill counts for game victory).
    So new game list per match currently is:

1 Hallowed Vaults
    1 Totem Torrent (destroy the totem)
    1 Lost Temple
    1 Blood Ravine
    1 Hallowed Vault (deathmatch) - Group with more kills at the end of the time wins the game.

Still waiting for some group subscription to see if this starts.
    Deadline is still June 27.
    Anyway, I got some tells about groups showing interest.
    So if someone has idea to form a group, don't slack too much
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 9th June 2014 at 21:23.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

cool , not sure if i have a team :/
    Vioola - DT
    Vioo - SIN

People without a team can eventually use this thread to try to make one.
    Just post your availability as a single player specifying name, class, pvp level and some more eventually useful info.

Try to keep in contact in game or on this thread with other single players to form a group.

I don't directly take care of this, because imo it creates more cohesion if groups take care of organization themselves.

I have a pvp lvl 10 ranger or pom pvp lvl 8 if any team needs a player
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

Available to play for whatever team. On Crom I have these classes geared:

DT
    Demo
    ToS
    BS (kinda bad gear)
    Sin
    Necro

My schedule is pretty flexible but Fridays are the best for me. I can usually be on whenever though if I have some advanced notice.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast