Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

Quote Originally Posted by Vioo View Post
    Ronin don´t have enough active ppl for premades
    I call bullshyt. I see so many Ronins in minigames every night o.o

Get your act together and show some initiative!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    AFJ has a team ready. But we are abit hesitant cause this tournament starts in the main vacation weeks in norway/sweden Its doubtfull that we can have a full team in july. Any scandinavian players on Crom that wants to join our crew can me a pm and u will be considered for our lineup
    Way to go!

Remember not all read forums, maybe ask in global, ask around ingame too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    The way I understand it is:

During one week we'll decide ourselves, teams between, when we fight eachother.
    And during this one week all teams will fight eachother once?
    The idea was to have one fight per week (1 team versus 1 other team).
    Teamspeakers agree which day / time of the week it will happen.
    I'll just post a weekly calendar (like: week 1 - Team A vs Team B .. week 2 - Team B versus Team C etc).
    Please take a look at initial post, I don't want to retype same things many times.

Honestly I don't understand why everyone is scared by subscribing a group.
    And yes, I saw at least 6-7 Ronin players on a same mini yesterday evening.

I got only 7 people for my group so far, but I don't care, tomorrow I will sign it aswell and try to fill spots left with the time.
    It's better to let this start anyway, not?

I'm still looking for healers and DPS.. Hoping for someone interested, otherwise I'll manage in some way.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Thumbs up

Problem with this sort of tourney is ppl are to afraid to loose or have fun , imo it would we be better to make a "series" like you get 50-100 ppl that wanna to do premades n you mix teams every mini

If you operate with Big prizes ect ppl just gonna get EMO n damn the poor soul in your team that fu*ks up the game if you team looses

But big thumbs up to Korando for the efford ( hope you can prove me wrong )

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy-stardust View Post
    Problem with this sort of tourney is ppl are to afraid to loose or have fun , imo it would we be better to make a "series" like you get 50-100 ppl that wanna to do premades n you mix teams every mini

If you operate with Big prizes ect ppl just gonna get EMO n damn the poor soul in your team that fu*ks up the game if you team looses

But big thumbs up to Korando for the efford ( hope you can prove me wrong )
    This has been the problem with premade option the whole time

Nobody goes without the perfect setup and the right players
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Please take a look at initial post, I don't want to retype same things many times.
    I read initial post many times. Cut the crap, it's not exactly clear how you wanted the format to be :S

Is it a League? or a Tournament?

I was under the undestanding all matches would play from 30th to 8th and by that time all teams will fight eachother? And we would have a winner, maybe do finals if that was needed.
    Title of thread says tournament, so I figured it would be over in that time.

Only asking here, to make it clear for those that don't understand. Im fine with either way =)
    Last edited by Lurvi; 26th June 2014 at 14:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    I read initial post many times. Cut the crap, it's not exactly clear how you wanted the format to be :S

Is it a League? or a Tournament?

I was under the undestanding all matches would play from 30th to 8th and by that time all teams will fight eachother? And we would have a winner, maybe do finals if that was needed.
    Title of thread says tournament, so I figured it would be over in that time.

Only asking here, to make it clear for those that don't understand. Im fine with either way =)
    Actually it was designed as a League so yes, sorry for the title, "Tournament" could create some misunderstanding.

Rest imo is explained well enough, so I cut the crap and just avoid to reply to questions that already have an answer, in the right place.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Sorry for misunderstanding. One place "each week", and "league event" isn't really explained enough when tournament is spammed all over title

Trying hard to be rigid are we? o.o

Anyways should be fine.

As weeks pass by, any chance to update roster? I know some guys come home from vacation etc. or maybe we find out some guys in roster don't really are needed and consume spots.

send me a tell if someone need a pom
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Default Team: Circle of Eternity

Circle of Eternity

1. Chassdt | Dark Templar
    2. Zarini | Assassin
    3. Zakila | Assassin
    4. Kittiekiller | Demonologist
    5. Vouga | Barbarian
    6. Kutropova | Conqueror
    7. Baraba | Bear shaman
    8. Rakija | Guardian
    9. Firepowah | Demonologist
    10. Azhuka | Tempest of Set
    11. Ubermiley | Priest of Mitra
    12. Regex | Conqueror
    13. Tumulten | Bear Shaman
    14. Corroded | Tempest of Set
    15. Yakuzmo | Guardian
    16. Enrez | Priest of Mitra

Might change up something, 8 players in total is a bit too low, need to speak with group

Group speakers: Chass and Vouga

Days of the Week Availability:
    Basically every day

Indicative Time Availability:
    17.00 - 21.00 GMT
    14.00 - 23.00 GMT (Weekends)
    Last edited by Chass-; 27th June 2014 at 10:38.