Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    How does one get a team signed up for this turn?y
    Signup closed some time ago (check first page).
    If you are interested, I think a new one will start during winter time.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by sarhal View Post
    hey again, we had to delay our match between night crabs vs circle of eternity teams, players from both teams are having vacations now, so we have mutual agreement to move our games on ~20th august.
    Edit by Anzu: English please.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th August 2014 at 21:42.
    ( server Two Eagles | guild Strong Will |class Conqueror | nickname Ruslan-safin )

tick tack...am sure u can make this tournament to the end...
    I have great faith in "uknowwhat" - my friends call it self-confidence

@funcom
    as you are supporting this tournament, teams that, for some reasons dont/cant show up to finish it(ur guess is as good as mine), in agreement with OT, eliminate such teams from this event...(BS is waiting for their opponent , they are not showing up????)... simple as that
    Last edited by Vutra; 28th August 2014 at 08:47.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    There are still 3 games left.
    Positions 1, 2 and 3 are still all open.
    As well as position 5 and 6.

CoE and Night Crabs agreeded to play near 20th August.
    That's out of planned time but I understand that it's holiday time.
    So let's wait until the end of August for the last 2 fights.

But August 31th is the last deadline.
    After that day, ranks will be frozen.

Please Tainted Souls, Black Steel, Night Crabs and CoE, try to schedule your last 2 fights within that date.
    Bump what I wrote on above post.

My honest excuses to everyone for slacking for all August on updating ranks.
    Anyway, deadline August 31 now is so close that it is pointless to update ranks now.
    I'll just update ranks at the beginning of next week, in their final status.

Prizes will be delivered within next week aswell.

Cya soon!
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 28th August 2014 at 15:42.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Well things has been dragged out a lot... School has started, I personally need to focus on school instead of this game, would be nice to finish this tournament. But I cant force everyone to play this game, I understand 100% that people are busy with other stuff right now. We can play on Saturday, on Sunday I drive back to school, ubermiley goes away, enrez don't have internet ETC ETC ETC. Well, guess that's the story Gief bigger teams, more players, more chars! 16 Not enough! ^^

Well we are ready for Saturday, looking for Chass team.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Team has logged off Sarhal.

This is really frustrating tbh. I'm sorry that we wont be able to play these matches, for my team and for our opponents. Real life got in the way a bit to fast on some of us. Ive learned a lot from this and will probably try to avoid being team leader for future events, its too much stress for a me. I will try to have a team for Sunday, but cant promise anything... These matches were meant to be played almost a month ago so ye, we got ourselves to blame for not being more organized about it. Id like to thank you Korando for hosting the tournament, it was great fun the matches we played, really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    This is really frustrating tbh. I'm sorry that we wont be able to play these matches, for my team and for our opponents. Real life got in the way a bit to fast on some of us. Ive learned a lot from this and will probably try to avoid being team leader for future events, its too much stress for a me. I will try to have a team for Sunday, but cant promise anything... These matches were meant to be played almost a month ago so ye, we got ourselves to blame for not being more organized about it. Id like to thank you Korando for hosting the tournament, it was great fun the matches we played, really enjoyed it.
    I totally understand your comments in this and your previous post.
    You don't have to blame yourself or any other player.. it's a game and real life always comes first.
    We all like this game a lot, and we all play it like a real life agonistic sport sometimes but in the end is just a game, that is just made to have fun.

So thx, I really hope you and everyone else had fun.
    If tournament ends without all matches beeing played that's not a too big problem.
    What's important is that we enjoyed most of it, and honestly I'm happy about how it went until almost the end.
    We had 6 groups, everyone has stick to rules, there was not too much QQ (yes something happened.. but I think it has gone pretty fast) and I think there was some nice follow and interest.

So thanks all a lot guys for making this happen.

Now let's maybe rest a bit, take care of real life etc, and maybe in some months we can have a new tournament aswell, eventually with even more groups

Let's finish it nicely next week with final ranks and prize!
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 30th August 2014 at 23:48.

What about you, Korando, lock specific day for us to have that last matches. Whoever doesnt show up gets technical defeat, so they must come. This would be be most fair way to end this, that being with teams evading each other.