Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    What about you, Korando, lock specific day for us to have that last matches. Whoever doesnt show up gets technical defeat, so they must come. This would be be most fair way to end this, that being with teams evading each other.
    we played all our games at defined time, no mater of setup...its ur team evading to play...dunno if u can even put 6 "normal" players in ur team...u had a deal with coe...cool...that was 10 days ago...sad that u ruin ur name for turning head away
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

For next tournament it should be a fixed time like every sunday at 20:00. PPL that sign up need to have this perticular time available. No show=loss.

Some of the teams signed up, clearly emphasized skill/setup over numbers. The no scrubbs tactic is all good if ppl show up, but now its really dragging this tourny down.
    [Group] [Invitmi]: HELP ME ****ING RETARDS [Group] [Demoterror]: I dont want to help u **** retards. that sounds disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Vutra View Post
    we played all our games at defined time, no mater of setup...its ur team evading to play...dunno if u can even put 6 "normal" players in ur team...u had a deal with coe...cool...that was 10 days ago...sad that u ruin ur name for turning head away
    Can you please stop with this kind of posts?
    With these posts you just feed flame, obtain nothing good, and make friendly player organized stuff impossible to happen.
    Please, I'm sure you understand what I mean.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 31st August 2014 at 08:57.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

What about you, Korando, lock specific day for us to have that last matches. Whoever doesnt show up gets technical defeat, so they must come. This would be be most fair way to end this, that being with teams evading each other.
    That's what I already did.
    I didn't lock a specific day because that would most probably not work (it's completely dependant on players personal schedule, I can't force anyone to be online), but I fixed a very final deadline (August 31, that is today).
    After that deadline ranks will be frozen and tournament will be considered end, and I will distribute prizes.

If you read in rules in initial page (first post), if you have some proof that you had already fixed a day with another Team Speaker, and their group didn't show up, you will get the match win.
    But I need some proof (screenshot of shared tells), or a confirmation from the other Team Speaker.

Without that I can't assign matches win to any group based on words from a single side.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    With these posts you just feed flame, obtain nothing good, and make friendly organized stuff impossible to happen.

Can please a moderator delete this post?
    no, i dont understand what u mean...if mods, as u asked, delete this post(no flaming and etc is in it), let it be...c'est la vie
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    With these posts you just feed flame, obtain nothing good, and make friendly player organized stuff impossible to happen.
    You made your point clearly and calmly, so there's no need for us to do anything. But from now on, and for all future events like this one, simply report the off-topic/flaming posts. I want to eat some trolls
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    I want to eat some trolls
    Anzu #1 troll hunter
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Yes, I would really like this a lot more... this has been really painful

Thumbs up

what problem to play night crabs vs circle of eternity when you had a chance?
    Why you evade match and what know? you wanna technical defeat for circle of eternity without match, when most your opponets play versus CoE? Great one!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    For next tournament it should be a fixed time like every sunday at 20:00. PPL that sign up need to have this perticular time available. No show=loss.
    agree
    Last edited by band1coot; 31st August 2014 at 20:01.

Quote Originally Posted by band1coot View Post
    what problem to play night crabs vs circle of eternity when you had a chance?
    Why you evade match and what know? you wanna technical defeat for circle of eternity without match, when most your opponets play versus CoE? Great one!

agree

I don't think they want free win vs us, we have just been available at different times etc, its frustrating for us and for them. If we get chance to play them next weekend. Sunday, 18:00-20:00 CET, we would play and we would have a great time.