Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

please make the change in 5

Legacy of Black Steel №2

remove 16 Shadowzet - Tos
    accept 16 Astystorm - tos

Shadowzet - will not be able to play soon
    Astystorm (alt) alt player Canyonz (main)
    ( server Two Eagles | guild Strong Will |class Conqueror | nickname Ruslan-safin )

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    You're too nice lol our play was kinda horrendous, but we endured and will try do better next time. We are aware of some issues we have now ^_^
    After we finished we still can do some friendly training matches if you want. We would make some setup issues for balancing our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandur View Post
    After we finished we still can do some friendly training matches if you want. We would make some setup issues for balancing our team.
    Hey Kandur.
    I'd be interested in some training matches aswell.
    In my group we have never played together, and all the training we had so far was a single map vs Tainted Souls.
    Can I look for you in game?
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

We really need cross server tech or merge all servers already.

NOBODY wants to premade us on fury I mean nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Hey Kandur.
    In my group we have never played together, and all the training we had so far was a single map vs Tainted Souls.
    You can contact with Sarhal or Ensifer ingame or even with me, or try to catch us in CoE teamspeak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiuu View Post
    We really need cross server tech or merge all servers already.

NOBODY wants to premade us on fury I mean nobody.
    Its normal, there is no people left in Fury that like/do premades regularly. Why do you think we left the server?

Hey Kandur.
    We are not that much ingame really, but poke any of us on CoE teamspeak like Kandur said, having a team match to do will make us log in for sure
    Anyone else wants warmup/trainning minis too can do the same.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by Kandur View Post
    that would be awesome, also some more practice with korando would be great maybe over saturday/sunday evening?

big +1 for help offer
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    that would be awesome, also some more practice with korando would be great maybe over saturday/sunday evening?

big +1 for help offer
    I have a bit hard time to gather people fast, since we are from different guilds (some are without guilds aswell ), but that would be awesome and will try as soon as I get time (unfortunately I have a lot more time to post on forum than to play atm..).

Thanks both!
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Please could some moderator clear again last posts in this thread? Thanks in advance

Please could some moderator clear again last posts in this thread? Thanks in advance
    Done, and stay on topic. I don't want to close this thread as it is a good thing. But this thread will be closed unless you can keep it constructive.

And for the record, there is no need whatsoever to bring your measuring sticks to the forums.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.