Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: premade tournament(Fury)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    So much self-adulation let me puke, seriously. But you guys are well known for this, so no comment about this anymore. What you say about Vires... well, never take note of Mats? Delred maybe? They are more than decent, in my eyes Mats is best guard on fury along with Shainah!
    Come on now, I told you this mats is like every other guardian... mats/anvil/those Russian guards/warhound whatever all the same.

As for delred, hes just in the guild for like a month for some pve crap they offering him. Vires bribes the crap out of players to get them to join.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    What I love most about people like Spaartan, Disastr, Nigheria etc is that they trash talk like hell (and I appreciate the fact that GMs muted some of them in game rather than outright banning them, it's such an appropriately humiliating punishment) and don't expect it to backfire on them, lol.

Such naivety is just cute tbh. Seriously, you trash talk (and this trash talking is very specific at that, it's purely about "pvp skills") an entire server and then you're surprised when they group up to farm you in open world? I just can't stop laughing...

And of course you can find some great players in Vires, just like in many other guilds. Guild tags mean basically nothing atm. Even in Tekhan's guild (Akincilar) you can find some decent players now (not sure how that happened though lol, maybe returning vets who accepted a random invite or something).
    Hhahaa
    Honestly these guys have their reasons behind their trash talk and come on its funny as hell too.

I've noticed more and more people getting upset with us, I guess before these guys came back I was the only one trash talking to EU players from asylum... now theres 4-5more the server can't handle it man, I can tell lmao its nuts. It's like we united ALL of FURY gotta give us credit for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    Hhahaa
    Honestly these guys have their reasons behind their trash talk and come on its funny as hell too.

I've noticed more and more people getting upset with us, I guess before these guys came back I was the only one trash talking to EU players from asylum... now theres 4-5more the server can't handle it man, I can tell lmao its nuts. It's like we united ALL of FURY gotta give us credit for that.
    Sorry, but the way you are "trash talking" is the very lite version of trash talking, the healthy version. The way Disastr, Encouragr or this Spaarta-guard is trash talking sound like from a person with mental problems or brain cancer! There is a big difference between you and them! And about Mats, no can't agree sorry. He will beat the asses of any guard you mentioned.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

*loud noises*

Every post i read from jichtrash causes me to drop a few iq points. At no point did you make anything resembling a coherent thought.Everyone in here is now dumber for having read your posts. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul...

Get back in the closet Kenny
    Last edited by Laethiel; 2nd June 2014 at 11:43.

Hhahaa

I love trolling but not when it's the same 2 sentences repeated a hundred times and in caps...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I love trolling but not when it's the same 2 sentences repeated a hundred times and in caps...
    Edit by Anzu: I'm growing tired of trashtalk already.

u see encouragr saying this dont u haha.

btw i had flag for 20m in mini, i play pvp 5 dt with t1 gear and i got more kills than Disastr with his sin..

i got nothign against bad behaving ppl, but when they behave like 24/7 like that, i mean Spaart is awesome, he is keeping his flaming controll, like bundrov and sharmutah, but encouragr and those others? man they got big mouth but they still get their "ass spreaded" every time i log in game

with love to spaart <3
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 18:36.
    The Law

Come on now, I told you this mats is like every other guardian... mats/anvil/those Russian guards/warhound whatever all the same.

As for delred, hes just in the guild for like a month for some pve crap they offering him. Vires bribes the crap out of players to get them to join.
    bribe me better than vires does.. :*
    The Law

Well this escalated quickly lol
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Yes, they need some countermeasure to exploiting
    aye, tournament is easier to manage

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Edit by Anzu: I'm growing tired of trashtalk already.
    There you can see what a pure nonsense these guys are talking. Nothing but **** just for the big troll, yeah! I replied in global it's a bit strange that Spaartaacus wants him for premades if Shainah is so bad. He said Spaartaacus must have brain cancer if he wants Shainah for premades. Just lol
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 18:37.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast