Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: premade tournament(Fury)

Quote Originally Posted by legionarium View Post
    its no true man , you havent never win with your grp pug vs old premade?
    i realy when old premade are up i can win much time with my grp pug if you esplain at all what you do at start or if you have ppl espert for it!
    i love play pvp with grp of friend
    You can win with pugs against bad premades, but not against real ones unless your "pug" group is just the best pvpers you cherry picked from multiple guilds, which when your all in vent does not really make it a pug does it...

A real pug, where your not choosing any members and it's 100% random, for the most part, is not beating a premade, unless it's some terrible C team or less.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    He's saying not everyone who enjoys pvp is the pro Jich thinks he is, and that just because a handful of players can compete on that level does not mean that everyone should or can.

According to Jich, if you can't make a premade and beat their best you don't deserve to progress in pvp, which is absolutely nonsense because plenty of newer pvpers are just as decent but have not had the benefit of playing in actual premades because of the pug queues and perhaps never will.

His idea of pvp for this game is way too elitist for the 80% of casual players that make up the population. He missed the real pvp of 2008-2011 and wants the same archaic system back with 1/4 of the population and competition, so he can beat up on pugs all day and hope he gets a real premade once every 20 matches...

The only reason lack of skill level is lower now is because you can't decide how and when you team up with friends, but to introduce full premades back is not the answer either. Make it so we can sign up with 1-2 friends so there is still team work but still some balance to groups.
    LOL this sounds like so much butthurt from you. Stop getting all personal.

Its not my idea of pvp, its reality of pvp and its the truth.
    No I did not miss 2008-2011 I honestly don't even know where you get your statistics from.

But the fact that you don't want to premade us because you are a clothy and a demo tells me more than enough info about you and pvp.

The fact that you were on a pve server for the past years also tells me how brain washed you've been. Sure it has more players but their mentality is completely different.

And again it is not my idea of pvp, what I said and what Im promoting to do is shared by many other pvpers, you can call it "elitist" all you want because the reality is. The current pvp system does not work. Anyone who played the game since 2010 can tell you the difference they see in the majority "pvpers" now adays. PUGS is ruining pvp, admit it. It is not working the old ways were better, more brutal more PVP.
    Edit by Anzu: None of that on the cat's watch.
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st June 2014 at 23:15.

You can win with pugs against bad premades, but not against real ones unless your "pug" group is just the best pvpers you cherry picked from multiple guilds, which when your all in vent does not really make it a pug does it...

A real pug, where your not choosing any members and it's 100% random, for the most part, is not beating a premade, unless it's some terrible C team or less.
    All I get from your posts are hundreds and hundreds of excuses.

Excuses are like Arseholes no one likes em.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    LOL this sounds like so much butthurt from you. Stop getting all personal.

Its not my idea of pvp, its reality of pvp and its the truth.
    No I did not miss 2008-2011 I honestly don't even know where you get your statistics from.

But the fact that you don't want to premade us because you are a clothy and a demo tells me more than enough info about you and pvp.

The fact that you were on a pve server for the past years also tells me how brain washed you've been. Sure it has more players but their mentality is completely different.

And again it is not my idea of pvp, what I said and what Im promoting to do is shared by many other pvpers, you can call it "elitist" all you want because the reality is. The current pvp system does not work. Anyone who played the game since 2010 can tell you the difference they see in the majority "pvpers" now adays. PUGS is ruining pvp, admit it. It is not working the old ways were better, more brutal more PVP.
    Edit by Anzu: None of that on the cat's watch.
    Oh my god, stop with the nonsense already. Everyone on that night saw the make up, 2 guards, 2 shammys, a ranger and a barb. Why would anyone bring a clothie against that make up when I know I would be the only target being called. I said bring a clothie and you made a joke about it but had no intention of doing so, Edit by Anzu: None of that either.

Not many other pvpers want to beat up on pugs all night, so no, your vision is not shared by many. Not everyone is calling their RL friends to wake up at 3:00 AM or scouring Steam accounts to get people online to make perfect premades like you all do, nor is everyone concerned with making a bunch of BS up to try and make it seem like putting full premades back will some how help the game, because it won't and almost every credible pvper agrees with that, that we need LIMITED sign ups for teams of 2-3 but no more.

Your more than happy to farm pvp 1s on the pad, and so are many of your "friends". If your so happy to do that it obvious why you want the old sign ups back.

PS, I was in and out of PI for 4-6 months, we premaded with them on Cimmeria with DKK/Acolytes. I don't remember ever seeing you in that time frame, so yeah, I question where you were when actual pvp was happening.
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st June 2014 at 23:18.
    Doomsayer 2008

Oh my god, stop with the nonsense already. Everyone on that night saw the make up, 2 guards, 2 shammys, a ranger and a barb. Why would anyone bring a clothie against that make up when I know I would be the only target being called. I said bring a clothie and you made a joke about it but had no intention of doing so, Edit by Anzu: None of that either.

Not many other pvpers want to beat up on pugs all night, so no, your vision is not shared by many. Not everyone is calling their RL friends to wake up at 3:00 AM or scouring Steam accounts to get people online to make perfect premades like you all do, nor is everyone concerned with making a bunch of BS up to try and make it seem like putting full premades back will some how help the game, because it won't and almost every credible pvper agrees with that, that we need LIMITED sign ups for teams of 2-3 but no more.

Your more than happy to farm pvp 1s on the pad, and so are many of your "friends". If your so happy to do that it obvious why you want the old sign ups back.

PS, I was in and out of PI for 4-6 months, we premaded with them on Cimmeria with DKK/Acolytes. I don't remember ever seeing you in that time frame, so yeah, I question where you were when actual pvp was happening.
    Maybe just maybe you should of read my posts on the forums more and or testlive form. I WAS the one that first advocated to let 1-2players SIGN UP not a full premade my god suctum.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Maybe just maybe you should of read my posts on the forums more and or testlive form. I WAS the one that first advocated to let 1-2players SIGN UP not a full premade my god suctum.
    Yes, but you've flipped on that already. Either way, all the trash talk and pvp "logic" you use just drives people away from the game.

If you did it like some other credible posters... with making logical posts without all the insults and made up facts and trash talk you would be helping the game, not hindering it with all this passive aggressive nonsense towards other pvpers who want the same thing.

You all don't do anything positive for the community like others have to get things changed, that's what I dislike about most of your crew. Some of them are sensible, but others are just toxic to the community.
    Last edited by Suctum; 2nd June 2014 at 00:04.
    Doomsayer 2008

Edit by Anzu: You're quite energetic this morning.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 11:54.

So much self-adulation let me puke, seriously. But you guys are well known for this, so no comment about this anymore. What you say about Vires... well, never take note of Mats? Delred maybe? They are more than decent, in my eyes Mats is best guard on fury along with Shainah!
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

What I love most about people like Spaartan, Disastr, Nigheria etc is that they trash talk like hell (and I appreciate the fact that GMs muted some of them in game rather than outright banning them, it's such an appropriately humiliating punishment) and don't expect it to backfire on them, lol.

Such naivety is just cute tbh. Seriously, you trash talk (and this trash talking is very specific at that, it's purely about "pvp skills") an entire server and then you're surprised when they group up to farm you in open world? I just can't stop laughing...

And of course you can find some great players in Vires, just like in many other guilds. Guild tags mean basically nothing atm. Even in Tekhan's guild (Akincilar) you can find some decent players now (not sure how that happened though lol, maybe returning vets who accepted a random invite or something).
    Last edited by kalston; 2nd June 2014 at 09:08.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartan13 View Post
    Edit by Anzu: You're quite energetic this morning.
    As awful as some of you all played today, your right, I'm no where close to being that bad.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 11:55.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast