Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: premade tournament(Fury)

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartan13 View Post
    Suctum what more do I need to say other then spread your ---, it says everytbing thy needs to be said. You've always been bad and now you think you have any sort of pvp understanding of this game. Anytime you see me you queef urself because you don't get to sit back collect easy kills with no one focusing you. I get focused more then anyone on my pug teams it's hilarious. Think I'm gonna get a flag lmao ur joking. Ya il go pick the flag up healers on the team can't land blue heals. Then il bring it to my spawn cuz that's the EU way and look at me guys I'm such a team player. Anything for a trash token, players left in this game are fkn pathetic downies. GROUP UP THEY BROUGHT OUT SPAARTAN. FOCUS HIM!
    Last game I was in with you I got well over 20 kills on a team that should not have won but we did. Who got spread? It wasn't me.
    Doomsayer 2008

Those players I listed. Anyone have any screenshots beating us? There will probobably be maybe 5. All of them against Usual Suspects who gave us are only competition. Now there best players are with us. Cimmeria best pvp guilds lmao, what a slaughter that was. They wouldn't temporarily invite us to there guild to get T3 invulns when they were OP, we wanted to be on a even level. They also out geared and out AA,d us. I played on a 14 year olds guardian with a leppard polearm, pvp 5. They cried about Gaurdians they then made a double gaurdian team and got Edit by Anzu: I'm sure any dictionnary has more vocabulary than you think. Try to use it.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 18:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Nice thread, lol'd to read bout unbeatable and outstanding americans

And Delred get off from ur high horse by accusing omg only russkies cheaters hordes, I think some vid's from mah friend Gathord, could revise alot about accuser himself :>
    U mean some old 4 year old videos?
    Name one person who dont know that i tested cheat engine like 3-4 year ago 1-2 times?
    And havent tested it after that. So i really dont get ur point. Also RUSSIAN gave me link for it.
    Im gonna quote goliaff now. Who is my ru friend
    ' now i know why people accuse russians i just frapsed atleast 10 of them many times who use actively'
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Last game I was in with you I got well over 20 kills on a team that should not have won but we did. Who got spread? It wasn't me.

Ur fat little sausage fingers accident type this in Global
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/m9svn4.jpg

Lmao spread it trash
    You have any balls come into Carnage vent if you wanna talk

Those players I listed. Anyone have any screenshots beating us? There will probobably be maybe 5. All of them against Usual Suspects who gave us are only competition. Now there best players are with us. Cimmeria best pvp guilds lmao, what a slaughter that was. They wouldn't temporarily invite us to there guild to get T3 invulns when they were OP, we wanted to be on a even level. They also out geared and out AA,d us. I played on a 14 year olds guardian with a leppard polearm, pvp 5. They cried about Gaurdians they then made a double gaurdian team and gotEdit by Anzu: I'm sure any dictionnary has more vocabulary than you think. Try to use it.
    You all did not accomplish anything. It was not until US decided to come to Cimmeria to where you could pull from them to make teams did you start to win anything. LiF beat you, DKK beat you, I imagine even an Acos team at one point had beaten you. Did they win all the matches, no. But you all still lost, so inflate numbers and excuses all you want. You all were non factor until US showed up to carry you all. And now they are still carrying you because your including their old guys over your own for your "A" team.

Or do you not remember the siege, 48 vs. 30. I had no problem paying 20$ to come back and spread my poop all over you all, exactly as was done to DKK.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 18:54.
    Doomsayer 2008

Ur fat little sausage fingers accident type this in Global
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/m9svn4.jpg

Lmao spread it trash
    You have any balls come into Carnage vent if you wanna talk
    You can't see that was a joke, lol, that's why I put it in global.
    Doomsayer 2008

This **** is cracking me up. Thanks for making the work day fly by

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    This **** is cracking me up. Thanks for making the work day fly by
    Only hc pvp:ers use forum chat.

But ye if carnage got any crom toons. You should go try vs some ex fury players there
    The Law

I think our guild could do pretty sweet premades

Tank: Shainah / Crank / Phobii / Tempgarden

Rogue: Claret / Elritch / Bowless / Hyen / Aiozo

Heal: Liangxiao / Tanyan / Alandrum

Mage: Firedeadly / Cruorfurnace / Ethicx
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Time to close this. Thanks for the meal
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 19:33.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112