Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: premade tournament(Fury)

i want tournament mode to have separate tokens with separate cooldowns. tomhet/noite only ever suggested stuff to benefit himself, nothing changed, i'm with him on the buddy signups thing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    The second I am forced to play against premades, full or otherwise, I would simply stop signing. Pvp isnt just for those that claim to be pure pvp'ers/highly competitive. Its for everyone who would like to participate in it.
    and why do you think i want so hard to have pvp daily quests on crom and arenas that scale to your pvp lvl?

minigames are group content.
    solo players should have daily quests and arenas for soloplay.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    and why do you think i want so hard to have pvp daily quests on crom and arenas that scale to your pvp lvl?

minigames are group content.
    solo players should have daily quests and arenas for soloplay.
    Ok now Im sure. You cant read. Ill try to be clear for you.

NO PUG MEANS NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO FILL A MINIGAME.

-> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    NO PUG MEANS NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO FILL A MINIGAME.

you dont understand is the amount of people who stop pvping because they cant sign up with a single friend.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    you dont understand is the amount of people who stop pvping because they cant sign up with a single friend.
    This ^ I know lots of people that would come back if they put back the group signup
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

alot of crying about premades in minis, funny thing is though that if they put the old mini system back on fury and left it how it is on crom ( and opened free transfers )

I guarantee that way more people move back to fury than what move to crom.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post

sorry i wont abandon the guild that helped me gear up my mains to go to a server wich i dont believe in any part of its rule set.

single server is the only option with pvp instances instead of epic.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    alot of crying about premades in minis, funny thing is though that if they put the old mini system back on fury and left it how it is on crom ( and opened free transfers )

Guess there would only be one way to find out, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Guess there would only be one way to find out, eh?
    http://strawpoll.me/1787035
    http://strawpoll.me/1787056

one way to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    I'm gonna try to start somethink like this soon, on Crom server. I will open a new thread with rules and open subscriptions.
    Something a bit easier to start anyway (no leagues, just a single "league").

Hopefully we will get enough people and something fun going

Btw, I want to try to make it but I have no experience in this, so suggestions like those above are very wellcome.
    Biggest risk is that the thread becomes the usual troll / hate / flame party.. but hopefully I got used enough to that
    In competitive shooters they will sometimes put a weapon or class limit/restriction due to it being OP. Consider having a class limit. 1 Ranger and 1 Conqueror per team.

A good way to do publicity is to become an FOA and port into the mini match. Then you remove all HUD, go into first person, set up a twitch stream, and start commenting.

Just saying. This game always had a niche combat system and more should see it.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast