Thread: Chosen of Gullah

Default Chosen of Gullah

This would be fun but I noticed a few things that should be changed/tweaked

1. If you zone (ie mini game or anywhere else) you still have the buff and it does not give it to another player) at least make it so you cannot zone with the buff. or at least if you zone give it to another player.

2. Remove the runspeed buff. The point of this mini game is to get kills not run away when you are attacked which I have seen quite a few times.

3. The most important change that is needed in this is being able to kill guild mates. If my guild has a group of 8 people in the zone and there are 3 other players in the zone most of the time my guild will have the buff and there is no way for my guild mates to score points. Now if we could kill each other it will be alot more accessible. Maybe make the whole entire zone FFA PvP During the Gullah event.

Funcom

We are working on a number of changes for this particular event, including making the Chosen attack-able by all (and vica-verca), restricting the event location to 1 of 3 potential areas to make encountering the Chosen more common and making the Chosen way-pointed on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    We are working on a number of changes for this particular event, including making the Chosen attack-able by all (and vica-verca), restricting the event location to 1 of 3 potential areas to make encountering the Chosen more common and making the Chosen way-pointed on the map.
    chosen doesnt get any kills if alone (on fury)

making the chosen attackabl by all would only work if grouping isnt possible during the event

On top of the proposed changes, double the damage of the Chosen so there can be some prober rampaging. Oh and give the chosen a heavy snare when swimming.
    Last edited by Sifie; 1st June 2014 at 11:33.