Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I was just curious which guilds still even exist

Default I was just curious which guilds still even exist

This is the list from Crom Raid Progression OF T4 (end game content guilds) which was done at the time of the merge. I was wondering which of these guilds still even exist as a guild. I put an Star by the ones that I know are no longer around, anyone else can add to it, I find it very frustrating that in such a short time we have lost so many great players and guilds, something really needs to be done to retain players.
    PX. Legion [Mitra, 21 Dec 2010] - World First
    Destiny [24 Jan 2011 - 22.46 UTC]
    Ronin [Mitra, 3 Feb 2011]
    Circle of Eternity [15 Feb 2011]
    Tainted Souls [04 Jul 2011]
    QQ Allstars [11 Aug 2011]
    Band of Brothers [05 Sep 2011]
    **Furious [Set, 21 Sep 2011]
    Asylum [03 Oct 2011]
    Auditor Fortuna Juvat [17 Oct 2011]
    Turan-Paikang-Raid/Blutline Croms [Mitra, 1 Apr 2012]
    **The Epic Guard [Set, 5 Apr 2012]
    Circle of Nine [07 Apr 2012]
    Awakening of Evo [29 Apr 2012]
    Rogue Angels [Set, 2 May 2012]
    **Immortal Souls [Set, 23 May 2012]
    Black Dragons [27 May 2012]
    Requiem Nex [Set, 14 Jul 2012]
    Mist Wolves [Set, 19 Jul 2012]
    Ambrosia [31 Jul 2012]
    OPR - Domus Serpentis [04 Aug 2012]
    Prophets [Set, 11 Aug 2012]
    Vandallion [15 Aug 2012]
    **Social Rejects (Acolytes+RN) [Set, 7 Oct 2012]
    OPR - CromPugs [16 Nov 2012]
    Sangre Hiboria [28 Nov 2012]
    Knights of Avalon [20 Feb 2013]
    Crimson Cavaliers [26 Mar 2013]
    OPR - Ataxia [29 Mar 2013]
    Crucible + Unforgiven [08 May 2013]
    **Defiance [Set, 26 Jun 2013]

I am in 'King' and we do Level 80 end game raids. I haven't done one with them yet, however.

Crimson Cavaliers are still plugging away in T4. We also do T3 PUGs on most sundays. Poke me or Rishis in game if you are intrested in joining. We are looking for more raides to join us, and getting into our sunday pugs are a good way to see what we are about.

We look more to you as a person, we want people that want to learn and grow in raiding. We want patient, easy going and mature people.
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Sugarspice, there is a whole forum called Guild Hall:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191

which is still maintained by each of the guilds that are still active on Crom or Fury.

Well, from old US servers only Prophets and RA still exists. Other guilds are either completely dead or they have lost so many players that they are capable of killing only some easier T4 bosses with big support from outside the guild like RN. Hmm good example how many players left the game is RN, I remember during the 5th anniversary there were two full RN raids in Tarantia waiting for the boss,50 players online, mostly T4 geared people, and one year later they can`t fill their own raids anymore or kill Zodiac/Emperor

There are more people playing on EU side but some of guilds from this list don`t exist anymore (or are very good at hiding) and most of them are spamming recruitment adds in global which means that they lack players. And why would people still play, last real content we got-Coils was almost a year ago and we will probably never going to see next raid tier and if they finish and add Cetriss gear from it would be mostly the same or marginally better than T4, they already said that there won`t be much more vertical progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    Well, from old US servers only Prophets and RA still exists. Other guilds are either completely dead or they have lost so many players that they are capable of killing only some easier T4 bosses with big support from outside the guild like RN. Hmm good example how many players left the game is RN, I remember during the 5th anniversary there were two full RN raids in Tarantia waiting for the boss,50 players online, mostly T4 geared people, and one year later they can`t fill their own raids anymore or kill Zodiac/Emperor

There are more people playing on EU side but some of guilds from this list don`t exist anymore (or are very good at hiding) and most of them are spamming recruitment adds in global which means that they lack players. And why would people still play, last real content we got-Coils was almost a year ago and we will probably never going to see next raid tier and if they finish and add Cetriss gear from it would be mostly the same or marginally better than T4, they already said that there won`t be much more vertical progression.
    The US raider playerbase is really sad right now, as you posted, only RA and Prophets can even kill a T4 boss. All the other US guilds only bother doing 4-6 year old content.

I'm not sure how the EU playerbase is holding up, but I'm sure it's in a lot better shape than the US, which is in a totally horrible state.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyM View Post
    Sugarspice, there is a whole forum called Guild Hall:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191

which is still maintained by each of the guilds that are still active on Crom or Fury.
    I am so sorry that you did not read my question. I am not looking for a guild, I am in Prophets. I am concerned about the state of the game because Rogue Angels and Prophets and Req Nex are the only US based guilds that are still able to do T4 content. I was wondering who else on that list is still a guild that can complete T4, and I was begging Funcom to do something soon.

To the best of my knowledge Mistwolves is no longer raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    I am so sorry that you did not read my question. I am not looking for a guild, I am in Prophets. I am concerned about the state of the game because Rogue Angels and Prophets and Req Nex are the only US based guilds that are still able to do T4 content. I was wondering who else on that list is still a guild that can complete T4, and I was begging Funcom to do something soon.
    What would you have funcom do? You do realize ESO took like 1/3 of this games current population atm...and most of them went to that game for the world pvp, not pve. It's not like ES games are known for an exciting combat system, their combat system sucks, even more so in ESO. It's an event and story driven game, not mechanics driven. Other than that they have an amazing crafting system that no game right now can compete with.

So what would you have funcom do to get these people back? Do the same raid instance on their 15th alt for the 112th time?
    Last edited by Suctum; 25th May 2014 at 17:19.
    Doomsayer 2008

Dear Funcom,

Please make more population and more people do raids.

Also, bring back some guilds I think may not be active but may be.

Sincerely,

Sugar

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast