Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PvP HoX help ... badly needed

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v4_12b1...ba311be1a1be7c

go with this with ef and ftp or ftb for extra morph and ez way to kill rangers or running away players, also pillars are your main dps tool here so try to make em flying always - less chance beign hit or interupt, to eat someone fast make mss and ic on him - its rather fast since you got ic instant cos feated, btw dont depreciate HoXs full combat kit - incl any morph dh and pc as in it can be very deadly and deal massive aoe tick damage to all enemies around, plus hfb is still somewhat strong with this build

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    I myself use FtB pretty much exclusively but he is rather newbie in PvP who has problem with making enough dmg thats why RSoX is best choice for him. If you got problem with killing people you can hardly imagine that you will chase people with extra charges.
    Agree with that for a start. After some decent gear and xp tho, I wouldn't want to play with RsoX, because passive stats is boring compared to PoT and Ftb, which add something to the gameplay.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 27th May 2014 at 12:19.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

It's not as boring if you use RSoX with avatar-based builds

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    I myself use FtB pretty much exclusively but he is rather newbie in PvP who has problem with making enough dmg thats why RSoX is best choice for him. If you got problem with killing people you can hardly imagine that you will chase people with extra charges.

One more advice, focus rather clothies and rogues occasionaly healers, try to avoid tanks until you become sure what you are doing. And put on them pretty much everything you got not on CD it means immediately Chains of Anguish, Spitfire etc. it is instant anyway so not hard to land and you realize killing on HoX is not as hard as you thought.
    Idk, i started this hox with pot and than ftb and did fine as lowbie, but since it was mine fifth or sixth hox maybe i had enough knowledge to pull it off so you are probably right it is easier with rsox but as reli say it is boring compared to other aa. Anyway ftb is nice survivability tool to. extra morph, charge people to run away from dmg....
    Anyway OP has decent gear for start but awful AA, and AA grind is annoyingly slow.

I played with PoT too at at start. I sometimes wish to play again with it, but oh well, FtB is so great especially to finish all those rogues that manage to escape without it. And second morph isn't too much.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

The morph of FTB doesn't stun though, does it?

The stun on FTB don't work and no pulsations.
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

Quote Originally Posted by grominou View Post
    ...no pulsations.
    Yes that´s why is pretty pointless feated Lingering hell.

Spaart already posted perfect Possesion/General build on start of this thread. I would say currently best build available.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

I have been PvPing on hox for a month now and I'm quite happy with my build and FTB as silver perk. I got T1 set and am starting to do a bit better.

Right now this is what my AAs look like:

http://postimg.org/image/p0sdluki1/

I was wondering if I should stick with pressind/decisive or should I maybe use chromatic/Elusive/Field of War as blue perks?

As Red perks I am using Will of the Sublime and Etheral Escape. Should I maybe switch out Will of the Sublime for Transcendence or is it not worth it to invest points in that?

As archtype perks the best choise will be Etherial Escape and Transcendense. Your base perks are okay (pressing+deciesive), its best variant of possible both for pvp and pve.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast