Thread: The Chosen of Gullah PvP fun

Default The Chosen of Gullah PvP fun

The Chosen of Gullah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGpS2wCbScY

This is so much fun!!! Especially if you have a solid group protecting you which of course I know there is some complaints about. I do agree that it sort of defeats the purpose of being a BOSS when others can protect you. However, with the big zergs I have seen and experienced, the so called BOSS dies pretty quick without some sort of protection from others.

So, if Funcom made it so that you were vulnerable to all, they'd need to consider buffing the buff a bit.

Anyways, this was a ton of fun! I received the buff twice in one session.

Enjoy,

Rohaus
    Last edited by Rohaus; 25th May 2014 at 00:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    private vid cant watch
    Whoops... I usually set to private until YouTube finishes processing. I forgot to change it to Public...

It is fixed... Public now!

Thanks for letting me know!

They need to make it so the Chosen is red to everyone and everyone is red to them, group or not.

This way players can choose to help or hinder the chosen but not forced into it by the game logic by way of guilds or groupings.

Other than that the event is solid if they fix that aspect.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    They need to make it so the Chosen is red to everyone and everyone is red to them, group or not.

This way players can choose to help or hinder the chosen but not forced into it by the game logic by way of guilds or groupings.

Agreed. However, it'd be nice if the damage and survivablity scaled based on how many enemies were surrounding The Chosen One.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

I wouldnt mind it showing up on the map like when you carry a flag in minis.. Pretty tough to find people that are trying to hide with buff to defeat the whole purpose of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    I wouldnt mind it showing up on the map like when you carry a flag in minis.. Pretty tough to find people that are trying to hide with buff to defeat the whole purpose of the event.
    Definitely this as well as red to everyone.

We actually told them about it on TL before Hope they change it soon.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.