Thread: Make PVP event xp skulls tradeable

Default Make PVP event xp skulls tradeable

these are worthless for the pvp 10's that are participating in the event. This gives us a way to make some extra gold or trade to an alt for participating in these events.

While I don't think it's a great idea, we would have some people pvp 8/9 that don't have a clue how to play their class. Maybe just make them sellable to npc, I think they're not.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by lazyfire View Post
    these are worthless for the pvp 10's that are participating in the event. This gives us a way to make some extra gold or trade to an alt for participating in these events.
    dumb idea.

pvp 10s=win victory tokens

very bad idea

Save the skulls for PvP 11-15, if it ever comes out.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Save the skulls for PvP 11-15, if it ever comes out.
    but then u are missing the tokens i hate being high level and not able to buy stuff
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    but then u are missing the tokens i hate being high level and not able to buy stuff
    then play on an alt lol

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Most people who are not bori farmers have that problem...
    Doomsayer 2008

Of course they could do this for skulls...

Make a vendor that allows you to deposit skulls with them. By ending the trade this sends the skulls to your account redemption/claims screen. You can then claim them on another toon to use so they are not wasted on pvp 10s who no longer need exp.

I don't think there is a way to exploit that and it's still the same player account earning the skulls. This would let people level alts super fast and at least get pvp 4 for t1 gear within days.

Of course this probably is not possible. As for making skulls tradable outside the above proposed idea...um no.
    Last edited by Suctum; 24th May 2014 at 23:36.
    Doomsayer 2008